Special Heroes - Childhood Encounter (April 2021)

Ok, actually looking at her kit it’s… eh? Not bad but doesn’t look great either. And healing based on enemy defense is wack.

11 Likes

Babbs

6 Likes

At least Innes looks to have a prf…maybeee

7 Likes

They smol

9 Likes

Tiny balls of power

6 Likes

Me too but Pent destroyed what little I had of orbs
I wanted Free baby Ephraim as my Birthday gift
:catcry:

4 Likes

Minerva did last year so he probably will.

8 Likes

WHEN THE FREE UNIT IS THE PRINCE OF FRELIA HIMSELF

10 Likes

What’s all this movement shananigans please stop :feh_notlikethis:

12 Likes

Kind of boring, the canto skills are at least kind of interesting but not enough to really get me to pull. I’ll just free pull colorless or blue and leave.

5 Likes

Sumia already got powercrept :fgo_rinlaugh:

9 Likes

Tana really just wheeeeeees across the map

10 Likes

Hold up I gotta double check wtf trace is that’s a mouthful of a skill

6 Likes

Honestly outside of the new skills, this banner feels weaker than last year.

8 Likes

We can try to make the ultimate Yu-Gi-Oh cards unit with huge descriptions

11 Likes

Wow. Eirika, Tana, and L’Arachel all on the banner, as the 5*s. Couldn’t get one of them as the TT or the demote. Sigh…

7 Likes

I may pull for Baby Ephraim with the TT+ orbs but who knows if it’s going to be the Lif syndrome all over the place again
:feh_morganagrom:
At least I still technically have all the Ephrys, but that baby is making me go nuts

3 Likes

Ephraim’s BDE is so powerful that he was in a duo twice

King behavior

10 Likes

Ewww kids

Baby Lyon is very underwhelming to me after Y!Marth last year. Maybe a super minmaxed stat spread will interest me. Y!L’Arachel is very interesting tho with that staff…

At least Y!Innes is colorless. I hope his now accelerated special trigger. I always had a crush on Innes tho so I hope he doesn’t look too much like a child or it’ll feel weird.

6 Likes

So basically the wacky B skill is true canto where you get leftover movement space to move (but +1).

Kinda disappointed about young theme again, but whatever.

Want to mention that Innes is our TT unit and appears to have Slaying in his PRF due to the 1 CD special

10 Likes