Special Heroes - Ninja Training [Artwork]

Special Heroes - Ninja Training (Artwork)

Corrin

Corrin + Elise

Igrene

Shamir

Shinon

Thorr

Favorite Artwork
  • Corrin (M)
  • Corrin (F) + Elise
  • Igrene
  • Shamir
  • Shinon
  • Thorr
  • None of Them

0 voters

Least Favorite Artwork
  • Corrin (M)
  • Corrin (F) + Elise
  • Igrene
  • Shamir
  • Shinon
  • Thorr
  • None of Them

0 voters

Number Rating Polls

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate M Corrin’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate F Corrin’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate *Elise’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Igrene’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Shamir’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Shinon’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Thorr’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this banner’s overall art?

0 voters

15 Likes

m Corrin is my favourite purely cause of his special activation

12 Likes

It’s really hard for me to pick a favorite so far

I’m between Igrene, Shinon, Shamir, and M Corrin - I don’t even like M Corrin but the style is really nice. Igrene’s neutral art is just top tier though, it’s tough.

6 Likes

The Corrin’s are honestly my favorites here

F!Corrin + Elise is adorable and Sencha is such an amazing artist imo :fgo_ereshlove:
I love the colors and everything just blends well with me and that special art with the scrolls and sparkles is just gorgeous

M!Corrin looks cool in his art, ngl. I don’t know if we have seen this artist draw before but the art suits M!Corrin well. I love the wind in his special art too and I like how his shurikens scatter around him in the damaged art

Overall, banner is a solid 8/10 for me :feh_arvisboneappetite:

9 Likes

A lot of horni energi in this batch…

4 Likes

I thought shinon was holding an oddly shaped banana for a second there lol

7 Likes
  • Igrene’s artwork shows too much chest, that aside the coloring is ok.
  • Male Corrin looks great overall, that special is full eastern themed, I would merge him if it wasnt because I need the lance for another projects and also special spiral.
  • Shinon looks really good.
  • Thorr tighs are :feh_arvisboneappetite: I might get bonked for the statement, her art is fanservice but not as bad as her sister.
7 Likes

Favorite: M! :corn: Because he looks like he’s straight out of leaf village.

Least favorite: shinon, because I will never reward racism unless it’s funny.

6 Likes

Sencha is one of my favorite artists in Feh and Shamir’s lookin mad fine as a ninja.

Shinon though? Easily the best art here. Ninja garb just looks too perfect on him and Wada Sachiko is also one of my favorite artists so that’s a plus.

Thorr’s art doesn’t really do anything for me. Its not bad but its not as good as any of the others.

10 Likes

M!Corrin. Love the effects in the Special, but the green shading around his left leg looks weird. Maybe they could have toned that part down a tad

Corrinja. Sencha proves yet again why they have the monopoly on F!Corrin art. This so cute and despite all the effects in the Special, they don’t manage to overpower the characters themselves. Probably my favorite of the batch

Igrene … uh, I like the color scheme, except for the scarf, which could have looked less skintoned, but if it’s supposed to blend in for cloaking purposes than I guess it works

Shamir. A massive improvement over her OG art. If only she was just as interesting as a unit

Shinon. Probably the plainest here, but no glaring issues

Thorr. Her Thorrny bonk attack art is a much more flattering angle than her others. The slight angle in her default makes her torso look a bit warped and her damaged art has her arm covering the real goods: the lady abs

5 Likes

Feh’s saving grace for me, the art :fgo_jeannecheer:

They all look pretty good, I wouldn’t say any of them have bad art, personal favorites are Igrene, Thorr, and Shinon

I really like Shamir’s character art too but I can’t ignore that goofy star axe thing she has

11 Likes

Ironically despite saying that the whole “big tiddy goth GF” thing never really appealed to me, Shamir has some really nice art here. Also love the clouds in M!Corrin’s special art, very nice looking. Thorr is also nice if nothing fancy (I guess I more just like her design) but only 2 votes were allowed :feh_lucyshrug:

For least favorite, Igrene. I don’t mind fan service, but there is a thing as too much. No beuno senior Cuboon.

8 Likes

Thórr is my fav! :fgo_serenityay:

I just really, really love the lightning in her Special Attack Art especially and how it glows on her white outfit!
Shamir is a close 2nd though.

9 Likes

Damn, this just isn’t Cuboon’s week lol

GP isn’t loving him and he was cancelled for supporting NFTs lmao

11 Likes

D!Corrin is my favourite because sencha is just sooooo good lololol, and I really like F!Corrin’s character design in general so bias lol. I also love the attacking art :feh_flaynsmile:

8 Likes

Male Corrin and Shinon to a lesser extent are the winners for me. Igrene is… two watermelons stick to a body that just happens to have a knife.

6 Likes

Shamir Shamir Shamir Shamir Shamir Shamir Shamir Shamir Shamir Shamir Shamir Shamir Shamir Shamir Shamir Shamir Shamir Shamir Shamir

6 Likes

She’s fire

If I went off design then I would have voted her for art and Shinon, but I just love M!Corrin’s special and the coloring for Igrene

Shamir and Shinon were really close votes for me tho, also they win for character loyalty so does Igrene lol

8 Likes

I’m ngl, I’m probably the odd one out here but while I think all of the art here looks amazing

My least fave is probably F Corrin. I usually love her art and think it looks great but Idk it’s not hitting that same way this time. It’s still good but I guess something feels missing to me, it feels a little tired idk. I still can’t vote her for least favorite art tho because I think all of the art here looks good

Also Thorr’s face is a little off in the attacking art but her design is killer so idc

6 Likes

When it comes to all of M.Corrin’s alt’s, this one has my favorite Art, but still not my favorite… F.Corrin and Shamir have the best art out of all for me

1 Like