Special Heroes - Shared Bounty [Artwork]

Special Heroes - Shared Bounty (Artwork)

Fjorm The Second

Grima

Kurthnaga

Rhea

Sofia

Sothis + Byleth

Favorite Artwork
  • Fjorm II
  • Grima
  • Kurthnaga
  • Rhea
  • Sofia
  • Sothis + Byleth
  • None of Them

0 voters

Least Favorite Artwork
  • Fjorm II
  • Grima
  • Kurthnaga
  • Rhea
  • Sofia
  • Sothis + Byleth
  • None of Them
  • All of Them

0 voters

Number Rating Polls

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Fjorm’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Grima’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Kurthnaga’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Rhea’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Sothis’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Byleth’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Sofia’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this banner’s overall art?

0 voters

8 Likes

Ignore that Sophia’s name is spelled incorrectly

I thought it was with a PH but the file name from Meet the Heroes saved it as this, so I figured it was with an F instead but it was bothering me so I just double checked to make sure it was “ph”

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 12.51.29 PM

4 Likes

male grima butt yay

that is all

6 Likes

God that Fjorm. I really wish she wasn’t an armor.

:feh_fjormno:

6 Likes

Pretty good batch of art all around :catdance:

6 Likes

Grima just has the best art here. Simple as that. You can really see how much Okuma Yugo has improved over the years.

Fjorm’s art is weird. All of proportions look off and her head looks a little like its photoshopped on. Also its Fjorm. No thanks.

Sophia is adorable.

8 Likes

I actually really like Fjorm but I’m not a fan of the art for this alt at all

The randomly long hair, the outfit, and the expressions are a no for me. I’m glad to see her play more of a role again tho

10 Likes

Love how the dragonstone changes color

Also the special effects kinda form grima cooooool :0

11 Likes

It’s hard to even believe this is the same artist for OG Grima

He really stepped it up, the colors/effects here are next level amazing

11 Likes

The outfit makes her look a lot bigger than she is

6 Likes

Sothis: Extremely cute as always, nothing bad to say about her

Sophia: Also very cute and clean art, the plushie is adorable

Rhea: Much needed improvement over summer

Kurth: Pretty simple, not much to say about it

Fjorm: She’s pretty as always, but the facial expressions are kinda whatever. Like, get mad or something, damn.

Grima: Hot take but he’s got too much going on. It’s not bad art but they didn’t need to do all that, took me a few seconds to even find his face in the attacking/special arts. Also why is his ass bigger than that of his female counterpart?

6 Likes

Maybe Grima’s ass size is relative to their popularity

5 Likes

Sophia’s my overall favorite but I’m really happy with Rhea’s costume choice and overall design. And for the first time maybe ever, we get a batch where I like all the art. They did good.

7 Likes

Fjorm. I like the torso armor, but that’s it. The head looks photoshopped on. I can’t tell if that piece behind her head is hair extensions or an accessory, but either way it feels unnecessary and is honestly kind of distracting. Her legs in her attacking stance don’t look like she’s in a good position to swing and comfortably maintain balance. And the lewd face is back in full force.

M!Grima. A major step up from his OG art. His eyes are proportional to his face and the requisite Fallen purple effects look a lot more intense, if a bit too busy. I even like the touch of his stone changing color in his Special art. And finally, that damaged art. Can’t tell if call back to Girlma’s Halloween art or just the artist doing what they do, but yay equality!

Kurthnaga. Pretty standard and kinda same-y to Ena’s art last year, but he looks happy and that’s all that matters

Rhea. Surprisingly simple, all things considered, but those curves make it clear that tame fanservice can work just as well

Sophia. She cute. Very cute

Hocus Sothis. The attendee/butler dynamic is both consistent and persistent. Byleth’s outfit likely referencing their Ashen Demon moniker is a nice touch as well. Very wholesome. For once, I’m not bothered by the “get behind me” pose in the damaged art

6 Likes

As art is concerned, I have a new favorite banner.

Fjorm

Fjorm’s artist has really improved. Her features are softer and more cleanly drawn, but she still manages to look aggressive when attacking, especially in her special art. I really like the angular, somewhat mechanical design of her armor and axe. If Fjorm got a brave alt, I would expect it to look something like this. Although I see she still has a masochism kink.

Sophia

I love her design. Her poses and expressions are fantastic, and the spider plush is adorable. If only she wasn’t in the same batch as Fjorm 2.0, she’d be number one.

Rhea

The artist’s style sells “witch” really well. While the poses aren’t the best, I still think this one is really well done overall.

Grima

I have one minor complaint, and that’s that his special art looks too “busy.” Too many swirlies/cookies/effects/etc. Other than that, it’s also fantastic.

Sothis/Byleth

The main issue I have is that I don’t really care for the way azu-taro draws male faces. I had the same problem with Claude; the proportions just look off to me. Aside from that, the art is great. I love the designs of their outfits, and the art is generally clean. Unfortunately, this is a very competitive banner art-wise, so a small issue drops these two down the list.

Kurthnaga

Someone’s gotta be last. The color choices make Kurthnaga’s art unpleasant to look at, and that alone drops him into last place. Aside from that, though, it’s honestly not bad.

3 Likes

Whoever voted Kurthnaga for favorite just know we in this

9 Likes

I think Grima has the best artwork of the batch, but it’s not my thing. His appeal is also soured by him being somewhat of a repeat from last year.

2 Likes

Idk why but I thought Fjorm 2 was from one of those fake FEH games that mix the arts of FEH characters. It’s like her head doesn’t belong to her body or something…

My favorites are Kurth and Grima, of course.

6 Likes

Have y’all not seen Male Grimas damages artwork?! :smirk:

4 Likes

Am I the only one who digs the longer hair on Fjorm? Art is beautiful also, but there is something seemingly off about her posture. Still, love her longer hair.

2 Likes