Speculation time: New button found in the datamine files!

So this showed up in the datamine:

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-28 at 5.10.21 PM

What do you think or want it to do?

19 Likes

probably another skill button tied to a unit type

16 Likes

Hmm…yep, I do not like that.

14 Likes

Sort by grail units?
But for certain is powercreep.

11 Likes

Looking at the shape of the icon, either some filter selection

Or a new unit action

15 Likes

I don’t know what it could be or what it could do, all I know is
Although if it IS grail related, I’ll all over it!

13 Likes

Looks like a cup or fountain of some sort

7 Likes

Birb bath

11 Likes

This is in Spanish, so you have to translate it

MID_JOURNEYMIRROR_HELP_DIALOG_00: -Espejo heroico- Te permite ver lo que hace la pareja de héroes durante su viaje por otros mundos.
MID_JOURNEYMIRROR_HELP_DIALOG_01: -Hora del mundo real- Las situaciones que vive la pareja de héroes transcurren al mismo tiempo que en el mundo real. Así, vivirán aventuras, comerán o descansarán a la misma hora que en el lugar donde estés.
MID_JOURNEYMIRROR_HELP_DIALOG_02: -Eventos de bifurcación- De vez en cuando, los héroes llegarán a un cruce de caminos en su viaje y deberán elegir. Toca la pantalla para ayudarles a decidirse cuando eso suceda.
MID_JOURNEYMIRROR_HELP_DIALOG_03: -Recompensas de bifurcación- Si la decisión tomada en el cruce de caminos conduce a un buen resultado, los héroes te lo agradecerán otorgándote un fragmento de recuerdo.
MID_JOURNEY_MIRROR: Espejo heroico
MID_JOURNEY_MIRROR_CONFIRM_FIRST: Aquí puedes mirar en el espejo heroico para ver qué tal les va a los héroes durante su viaje.
MID_JOURNEY_MIRROR_CONFIRM: ¡Mira en el espejo heroico para ver qué tal les va a los héroes durante su viaje!

9 Likes

So TLDR, some kind of Heroes Journey-esque thing where you use “Heroic Mirrors” to watch and progress their adventures, from having them do real-time actions (sleeping, waking up) to having them reach a crosspath and choosing their way.

10 Likes

Heroic mirror. It allows you to see what 2 heroes do during their journey in other worlds.

Real time world: The situations each couple live happen at the same time as the real world. Therefore, they’ll live adventures, eat or rest at the same time than the place where you currently are

9 Likes

I cant make much sense of it, it’s like some kind of heroes jorney game mode or maybe an update to the current one

13 Likes
  • 00: Heroic Mirror: Lets you see what the Hero pair does during their journey across other worlds
  • 01: Real-time hour: The situations that the Hero pair lives occur at the same time as the real world. This means, they’ll live adventures, eat or rest at the same time as in the place you are in.
  • 02: Bifurcation events: Sometimes, the Heroes will reach a path split on their journey and they’ll have to choose. Touch the screen to help them decide when this happens.
  • 03: Bifurcation Rewards: If the choice made in the path split leads to a good result, the Heroes will thank you by giving you a “Memory Shard”
  • Heroic Mirror
  • Here you can see the Heroic Mirror to check how the Heroes are doing during their journey
  • Look at the Heroic Mirror to check how the Heroes are doing during their journey!
12 Likes

By the “you can watch them” and “sometimes you must choose” part, it seems it’d be more akin to Lost Lore where you leave them be for a while and check up on them once in a while.

12 Likes

Oh, I was just assuming they were gonna turn Heroes Journey into Tamogachi or something.

12 Likes

When was the last time they added features to GQ? Why so much focus on heroes journey?

7 Likes

Every day we’re closer to that one image of a guy taking care of a Lucina

7 Likes

Interesting

7 Likes

Probably because it was the last game mode they added that people didn’t try and kill them for, because people either loved it, or didn’t care about it at all, but hey, easy orbs.

Unlike Frontline Phalanx, which everyone hates because it’s boring as fuck and pointless

Or SD, which everyone hates because it is a terrible mode, the actively un-fun, and deserves all the hate it gets.

10 Likes

Maneuver

8 Likes