Speculation time: New button found in the datamine files!

:feh_bklul:

6 Likes

I mean yeah… But Mjolnir’s strike, TT, Rokkr siege, voting gauntlet, and the like haven’t received anywhere near as many updates as this mode already has in it’s < 6 month stint. It’s just confusing since it requires no investment, no time, and just throws rewards at you for nothing UNLIKE all the others.

5 Likes

Mjolnir has gotten quite a few updates, as has AR

6 Likes

Mjolnir got new structures and a 7th slot… That’s all. My Summoner was separate but just so happened to work with Strike.

But even still, seems odd to have so many additions to a still new mode.

5 Likes

So it is a new feature. I’m not sure I understand how it works yet, but it seems to be a mix of heroes journey and lost lore? But why the need of a new button? To access the mode while fighting? Weird…

I hope the rewards (if it has some) are decent, or else it’s going to become ARes 2.0.

If you count adding animations to the HJ as it being updated, then adding structures or letting upgrade them should also count as an update for MS. Gameplay wise, the mode hasn’t been updated yet (and we don’t know if this will be part of HJ or not), while MS, TT or VG did.

2 Likes

Same Reason they keep adding to Aether Resort. It’s a relaxed game mode with lots of potential for fanservice that people enjoy. Also helps it was a relatively well-received feature.

4 Likes

What image?

After reading the mirror thing a few times I think this is exactly what it’s gonna be. The mention to the time in the actual world probably means if it’s day or night during the scene

4 Likes

looks like a grail with water colored piss
i dig it

2 Likes

With those upgrades at this point just make it a visual novel simulator, I want my fantasy with Echidna.

3 Likes

also is it just me or do datamines like this kinda ruin the surprise of new things

3 Likes

Odds are the inevitable FEH Channel in the next week will detail it better, which is what actually matters. All this tells us is that Heroes Journey is probably getting something.

4 Likes

I mean

Thats part of the whole point

You exchange surprisability/hype for knowledge

Sometimes the knowldege is useless until further notice

4 Likes

I like how Frontal Phalanx and Mjolnir’s Strike Counter have a ton of little numbers and variables about how they work, but in the end it always boils down to “touch here and get some feathers”

5 Likes

I mean, I even know how FP works, but that doesn’t matter. It’s still just “press 2 buttons, get rewards”

It doesn’t matter if you pressed the buttons based on information or just picked randomly.

3 Likes

It’s actually and update to the best mode - LOST LORE!!! :exploding_head:

5 Likes

I could see that happening. It would definitely fit the scouting portion of the mode.

4 Likes

speaking of, we haven’t had Lost Lore Spoils in a good while. Did they finally notice taking the Lore out of Lost Lore was a bad idea?

6 Likes

tbh, while i think more Lore (in Lost Lore) is cool for the lore people, i never read it myself :o

5 Likes

(:O)

3 Likes