Speedelgard

I pulled 3 more copies of her today, which got her to 10 merges (I’ve been pity broken by her a LOT, so when the Rouse banner came out I was like might as well finish her off))

I have 80-something fruits atm so those are not her true IVs, and once I get her weapon refined she will get to 43 speed

For some reason I always have this strange need to have lots of main characters run either distant or close counter… OG Edelgard has always had a weird statline imo but I think this build might work out now with this new axe

Also speaking of Edelgard I got her Figma figurine in the mail today so that was nice too

17 Likes

:feh_bernieshock:
She’s definitely zooming :feh_noodlegard:

6 Likes

20190623_002854
Do I even need to post him at this point? :feh_rein:

11 Likes

Well…yes, that is fast…but why?

4 Likes

I don’t like the way she is meant to play

7 Likes

Yay, welcome to the “gave a high investment spd built to a slow alt of a 3H lord because I didn’t like the way their PRF worked” club. :feh_dimitrismug: It’s an oddly specific description, but here we are. Congrats on the +10 Edelgard!

7 Likes

Congrats on the Edelgard! She looks cool and Spd is always a valid investment :feh_sharenacool:

I enjoy making slow units fast so

9 Likes

No spd refine on Springy Axe 0/10

But nice at least you were able to pull copies of her… I need 3 more and didn’t get a single copy

8 Likes

xcToR9o

11 Likes

Speedlegard?

You mean… SpLeedlegard!

12 Likes

Give double LnD to any unit and they are fast. Sage wisdom. My -spd +0 L!Lilina can get to 28 speed with it (LnD 3, not 4). It’s a mad world.

4 Likes

Yes but can she attack with a brave weapon 3 times in a turn without dancers and still have 30+ Def/Res?

2 Likes

Not just any Brave weapon… a L&D essentially Brave weapon

3 Likes

I believe that’s my line.

And mine’s not even built for speed. But it’d be easy enough to tweak.

5 Likes

GWH287d

7 Likes

Make it 3

6 Likes

yeah :feh_morganagrom:

7 Likes

still looks like she has 27 spd :catroll:

4 Likes

27 Spd is garbo

1 Like

That imperial astra though… :feh_hecstare: