Spoilers for the banner!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

SHE’S ADORABLE!!

THE FIRST TIME A MYTHIC GETS AN ALT!?

YOUNG ZEPHIEL!?

Marth AND HIS SISTER!? Also, in the video, DID THEIR DUO SKILL GIVE BONUS DOUBLER!? (THIS. Is the bow unit I think I’ll snag!)

Also…

IS THAT JAFFAR, NEXT TO NINO!? HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!! I CAN’T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!

8 Likes

Sweet the most easiest skip banner I could ask for

14 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA ZEPHIEL SOUNDS SO ■■■■■■■ STUPID LMAO

3 Likes

Good luck on your summoning sessions

1 Like

Yeah, he kinda does sound “off”

3 Likes

Only Mythic character it seems. They didn’t say she had a related element

1 Like

Here come the scantily clad lolis in armour in CHRISTMAS AGAIN

1 Like

Also, Sothis is probably the most random unit on this banner… but I guess it’s not a seasonal banner without a Loli Armored Dragon

1 Like

He sounds not like he wants the world to end itself already. I’m happy for him, but it’ll take some getting used to

1 Like

You too!
Imma snag that Marth and Elice duo, because:

In Aether Raids, my Odin repositions units, to buff them. IMAGINE MARTH AND ELICE USING THEIR DUO SKILL, TO MAKE MY UNITS EVEN MORE BROKEN!! Also, my Odin has Bonus Doubler as his A skill. If Bonus Doubler stacks, and I’m unsure if it does…

He’ll get +12 to all stats in combat!

1 Like

I think this is the younger Zephiel. The one from FE7

1 Like

@Vegi
Your christmas wishes came true

9 Likes

Exactly, kinda like how Lyon looked happy in his Duo with Ephraim

Yes bonus doubler does stack with other in combat buffs

Not really spoilers. But I guess Sothis is technically a Mythic alt, but only in the manner that’s she’s originally a Mythic and she’s getting an alt. Not an alt that’s going to be Mythic.

2 Likes

Holy crap! So during Light Season:

(Eir and Peony are accounted for) these are his stats, during Light Season, after repositioned. With bonus Doubler, his stats are treated as:

Atk: 57
Spd: 54
Def: 41
Res: 46

So, with bonus Doubler stacking, his stats go up to:

Atk: 63
Spd: 60
Def: 47
Res: 52

Well, ■■■■! He’ll yeet all cancerous units out the window, now!

3 Likes

I know, but… She’s our first mythic hero, who’s getting an alt

He’ll be a beast of a unit for sure

Which is what I had said. It could mean two things and I was only clarifying. Don’t want people believing she’ll be a Mythic just because she’s originally a Mythic.

1 Like

All of colorless units I hated… They have NOTHING else to do, but die to this Odin :3
I never thought in a million years I’d say this, but I’m excited to summon colorless, for once

1 Like