Spook story

Hey, i bet there is already a lot spook thread in gamepress, but yeah let me just tell my story here.

So today we still got valkrie and brynhildr banner, and i decided to use 1 ticket just for fun (sometimes try your luck is fun lol) and gold lancer card appear, i never get gold card from 1 ticket only so im happy about it especially it match with the banner, and it’s fion… I don’t know im sad but it’s funny at the same time when im consider myself finally get lucky but it’s actually a spook.

4 Likes

I got a total login bonus on the last day of the summer banner this month. It was mixed rate up on the 4*s, but I wanted another shot at surfmo. 7 singles… 3 or 4 in I get a gold ring…and it’s a rider. Oh my! surfing nodes here I com – Astolfo?!? What are you doing here?

I’ve low key wanted astolfo, but I’ve been working so hard perfecting art looping support, that it’s still disappointing.

Last year, don’t remember which banner, but Ana and gorgon were up. I thought np2 would be nice. Rolling and get a gold lancer card. Np2 cutie pie medu – uuugh! Vlad, no one should have to wake up to that face!!!

He’s since proven useful, and Ana spooked me to np2 during nerofest anyway, but vlad still spent a good amount of time in archives to rethink his actions.

Fionn came twice during the og summer banner, but I try not to remember that. Besides, one of them made a nice mona lisa.

4 Likes

Ouch, I feel you though.
Apocrypha event, going to get the fifth copy of Mordred…
Day one: Nightingale, Beowulf np3, Zerkerlot np2
Day two: Sazuka (that one pissed me off because I saw gold saber and thought I got her)
Day three: (final day) Atalante annnnnnnd Altera.
Currently Sazuka and Altera are in my SE as punishment for spooking me

And then recently:
Rolling for Sigurd, rainbow sparks…Sanzang. (I did get Sigurd later though)

4 Likes

My worst* spook so far was rolling for Waver during JttW. I got a gold Caster card on one of the last rolls I managed to do, which turned out to be Tamamo. I’ve since leveled and started using her, but she sat at level 1 for over a month while I got over it.

*By which I mean the one that got my hopes up the highest only to dash them, not that the servant I got was bad.

1 Like

Fionn isn’t that bad, but a spook usually is kinda of a bittersweet situation, and for some reason Bryn is a magnet for Fionn, my Fionn came in the last Nerofest in one of the days of the Bryn rate ups, i didn’t want nothing of that banner in his time outside of the 5 star ce (i never got the ce but i get all the servants in rate up and a Fionn).
I don’t know if you are going to do it but just to be sure, don’t burn Fionn. And this made remember that thanks to this site i didn’t burn my Fionn just for been Fionn

1 Like

Not so much a spook but yesterday I got a sudden really strong urge to throw a ticket at the story summon specifically. So I do and I get rainbow sparks, see it is a berserker and get really excited thinking Cu alter. It was nightingale.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m still happy to get her but a Cu would have been really great haha.

1 Like

Mordred
So in the gudaguda Meiji restauration rerun i get hyped up after reading here a thread about Hijikata and i wanted to get him to be honest, i rolled and instantly rainbow happen, i was like “Hijikata?” And then a golden Saber card appears and i was confused, and was Mo… I’m not the greatest fan of Mordred and i didn’t need her so she was in level 40 for a while because four days later i get Okita in one ticket in the first day of her banner.

Xuanzang
This one wasn’t painful, i was rolling in the banner of gudaguda 3 un the first day, i was rolling and sudently a golden Caster card appears and was Xuanzang, i wasn’t salty for not geting Okitan because at lest i get something good and pretty useful, Xuanzang have save may ass countless times now.

Enkidu
So this happen in the last Merlin banner, i had get Salter, she was the reason why i was rolling but i didn’t thougth that i would get her so the SR ticket was in case that i didn’t get her(i ended up using it on NP 2 her either way), i keep rolling because i thougth that Merlin would he helpful for my Salter so i keep rolling, sudently rainbow rings appear and… Lancer card?(in that moment i didn’t know the Lancer servants that where in the general pool) and was Enkidu (i honestly wanted to get Enkidu in some point but i hadn’t my hope up) a i was kind mad because wasn’t Merlín and happy because was Enkidu (a servant that i already likes), in the end i didn’t get Merlin but Enkidu have been pretty helpful.

Ozymandias
So i was rolling one of may first banners, the CCC banner, i wanted to get the two Alter egos, i was doing ten rolls and i was geting nothing good and then a My first rainbow ring appeared in front of me, it was a Rider card and was the great Pharaoh himself Ozymandias, i didn’t know that he wasn’t in rate up and i was pretty happy because i get my first SSR (and in the end i get Lip at lest plus a Suzuka so i was pretty happy)

2 Likes

Nightingale is a pretty good servants to have, at lest be happy that could have been worst(or maybe not all depends in perspective)

I got hit with Fionn, CasGil, Nitocris, and d’Eon all on this banner. Only after wading through all of them was I able to obtain just a single Valkyrie, and Brynhildr arrived alongside her.

The worst part is that I actually use Fionn and CasGil regularly, so I can’t really be mad about them hitting NP3. d’Eon is now NP5, bond 10, and was my tank for about half of part 1 since he showed up back in the first singularity. Nitocris is the only new arrival from the spook squad.

I think the worst spook though was back during Fujino’s banner. Atalante showed up, stealing away my dreams of NP2 Fujino…

2 Likes

Yeah like I said I’m still really happy to get her xD

1 Like

I know i just wanted to say good things about Nightingale

1 Like

I have some interesting spook stories. The most recent of which is similar to OP. Rolled the banner just a bit to try ny luck, golden Lancer. I was expecting Bryn or Valkyrie, but nope, I got Vlad. He’ll be sitting at lvl 1 for a while.
The worst one has to be summer Mordred. The first time she showed up I rolled hard for her, got Fox wife, kiyohime and lesbian pirates, but no mo-san.
“It’s okay.” I told myself. “There’s always next year.”
Well, next year came and it was “worse”.
I had 300 SQ and 87 tickets just for her. You know what I got? Two copies of TamaLancer, one copy of ZerkerVlad and a brand new Jeanne…and no Mordred.
As a ftp, getting 4 SSR is always welcome, even if three were repeats, but I won’t say I didn’t have a bad taste in my mouth that day. It was a nice meal, but there was too much salt.

2 Likes

I didn’t know double spooks happened. In my last 150 SQ I have gone from NP0 Enkidu to NP2 Enkidu. First time I was rolling for Lancer Tama second time I was doing a YOLO for Bryn, both times I thought I got my target and then Enkidu pops up. That said next August I’ll probably be ecstatic about those spooks once he gets that NP upgrade.

3 Likes

Rolled for Semiramis banner this year.

I got Neet, Altera, Scher and Tamamo. Pretty much semiramis giving me the buig FU.

1 Like

Back at New Years I was dead set on getting archer Gil during his rate up. I had saved and purchased a bunch of Saint Quartz. I rolled his solo rate up banner and got Enkidu, Herc, Scheherazade, and Karna. Rate up was a lie.

I eventually got Gil, but man, it cost me.

1 Like

Just the other day on my JP account I gave Reines another chance with the 5 Tickets from shop and my last 3 SQ.
And with those final 3 SQ left, I had given up any hope. But then! A Rainbow Circle. I freaked out and was like “Is this really happening!?”
The gold card appeared but… it was a Berserker.
And if that’s not bad enough, it was f••king Vlad!
I was so mad! Insanely mad over this bullshit! The rate up for SSRs in JP already is 80 % and this idiotic system still decided to give me f••king Vlad.
I’ll be honest, had it been any other Servant, like Nightingale or Xiang Yu, I would have said “okay… Not what I wanted but I’ll take it regardless”. But no, it had to be f••king Vlad!
By now you can probably tell how extremely salty I was or still am, because of this spook. And I’m well aware about the value of an SSR and that Vlad got some rank ups to make im viable.
Yet still, at this moment I was so furious, I went straigh to the shop and burned that bastard. And tbh, I don’t regret it one bit. It gave me RP with which I was able to buy a new Mystic Code.

3 Likes

I could have been mad for geting Mo in the banner of Hijikata but i wasn’t, but i really would have been mad if i had get Vlad in that banner to be honest

I dropped 100 SQ on lancer Raikou and I got spooked by Nightingale and Orion. No Raikou or maid. I went to the movies afterwards, don’t even remember what I saw. All I could about were those spooks.

Two ssr in 100 sq! That is lucky even if it was wrong luck

1 Like

Almost all my SRs are spooks.
Chiron, double Emiya back to back, Parvati, Both copies of my Tomoe, Anne and Mary, Martha, both copies of Circe, Edison, Helena, Both Emiya Assassin copies, Ibaraki, Tamacat, Herc, Stheno, That Shinjuku assassin whose name I forgot.
Out of these only 4 came from SQs most of them were spooks via yolo tickets. But some of them could’ve been a rateup servant knowing that is both depressing and blessed in a way.