Spookynights (happy now?)

Halloween’s a month away so I assume the next set of skins that get announced on CN will be Halloween themed.

Anybody got any hopes of what they’d like to see?

Werewolf Hung or Goat Demon Eyja? Haze the witch? …err, wait a second.

Maybe like a Dracula Hellugar or Succubus Dobermann could be pretty cool, what do you guys think?

4 Likes

I don’t think they will follow our holidays. They gave us Halloween skins in like March or April. I’m sure they are just giving us skins in the order they did in CN, so following their timeline of holidays as well. But I wouldn’t mind a rerun of the old skins. I wanted to buy Warfarin’s gorgeous skin back then but didn’t have enough primes :fgo_ishtarsad:

P.s. Never mind I read you mean CN. Yeah I would like a spooky Red for sure ahaha :heart:

1 Like

Puss in Boots Melantha! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Thisoldworldkeepsspi OMG I WANT THISSSSS. NO, I NEED THIS :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

They don’t have their own Halloween festival in China,
so I imagine they will follow the West’s, like they did last year:

In theory CN should get a new set, near enough to Halloween, and then we’ll get them when we catch up.

2 Likes

Ooo so there will be also a Rerun for that sick Warfarin Vampire Skin one day :heart_eyes:
Noice :fgo_ereshlove:

2 Likes

Ngl, I thought this thread was gonna be about spooks during recruitment and headhunting. :fgo_gudako:

5 Likes

Same :ferdbirb:

I was expecting salt here

4 Likes

Off topic, but my pfp is now quarantine compliant. :fgo_gudako:

4 Likes

Ngl when I read the title I thought this thread is about AK gacha spook story :ferdbirb:

3 Likes

…boring… this is way more fun!

But no one has any ideas :frowning:

What about Mad Scientist Aak or a Deepcolor with jack-o-lanterns instead of tentacles.

1 Like

There is some salt in here actually. Cause Projekt Red and Eyja still doesn’t have a damn skin since the game’s release! I want my spooky Little Red Riding Hood :heart: and a Gothic Eyjafjalla :goat: asap :sob:

2 Likes

P.s. I can imagine Red being the beast hunter, while the little wolf just wants to go see his grandma. Reversing the roles in the tale :fgo_bblaugh:

2 Likes

Maybe they could give Red a Grandma costume.

Infiltration, espionage, assassination. Our little Red Hood can do it all!

3 Likes

beast hunter

Cut You Down

You can all run if you want to

You can all hide if you need

But I’m gonna cut you down

2 Likes

What about Mad Scientist Aak

We have that, he is a mad scientist :feh_maeconfused:

2 Likes

Doesn’t mean he can’t wear a costume!

Just give him some crazy Einstein hair, googles and a manic smile.

I mean Warfarin did get a vampire costume

2 Likes

3 Likes

Mad skills!
See what a difference it makes!?

1 Like

It’s Ghostbuster Shaw :fgo_ereshwoah:

5 Likes