Spring Harmonic Myrrh and Nah Boon

Hey everyone, yet another “What boon is best?” question. This time with the new Harmonic. I have been running the +Defense I pulled yesterday, but today got two copies: one +Res and one +Attack. I think I’d like to swap to one of those, but not sure which is better.

On the one hand, +Attack is the superboon, and allows her to hit significantly harder. With Dragon’s Ire is this a huge benefit. But NFU is more common, and does shut down Dragon’s Ire, so maybe the bulk is better?

She’s designed as a tank, and +Res gives her more well rounded defenses. Though there is free damage reduction built into the weapon, so is that as necessary? I dunno.

So, that’s the conundrum. Any suggestions?

• Kill kill kill (+Atk)
  • Balance bulk (+Res)
  • Don’t change (+Def)

0 voters

5 Likes

I only managed to pull a single Myrrh, which is +Atk, and it does help her a fair bit more when it comes to using a healing special. :feh_birbpeek:

As for the presence of Null Follow-Up, I think the safer option would just be to at the very least avoid as much as possible to engage these said foes with Myrrh. After all ,Myrrh should have a team beside her to accomodate for her weakness.

Sure, it’s always nice and satisfying when a single unit can wipe out everything, but we have 4 spots in a team (more if AR is taken into account), so it shouldn’t be a big issue. :feh_excidunn:

Also like, Superboons are almost always the best solution.

7 Likes

Pfft who needs “balanced stats” when you have DR :feh_flaynfire:

8 Likes

+Atk

I’ve been running her as more of a one shot unit with Glimmer rather than as a sustain tank, so +Atk helps with that. Also means I don’t have to worry about getting doubled since she has no protection against that (the button doesn’t count, everyone and their mother runs a bird cage now)

8 Likes

She has DR so you get diminishing returns from investing in bulk

Also if you kill in one hit you don’t have to worry about taking a double :feh_birbpeek:

7 Likes

Sounds like Attack is the preferred option. Though I’m seeing votes for Res, but no explanations in favor of it. Anyone want to share their reasoning for Res?

2 Likes

Guess not. Then the decision is made!

It is time.

7 Likes

I’m jelly

Precious babies deserve it

4 Likes

No Spd… bs

4 Likes

44fryw

3 Likes

You… have her on +10 already? :’)

4 Likes

Yeah…yeah I do.

3 Likes

OMG, this is soooo beautiful.

DFs are missing.

How many orbs did it cost?

My guess -> ~1800 orbs

1 Like

Dragonflowers are rare and I’m hesitating on giving them to a modern unit. But that 39 Res bothers me so much…

And no, I got pretty decently lucky. Around 1500. Under par, but still kind of a lot.

1 Like

Very good. :smiley:

Blue Dragon Flowers are also rare for me <.<

39 RES go for it.

1 Like

Give them flowers and summoner support, you know you want to

2 Likes

Summoner support might happen if I decide they’re better for AR than Arena. 180BST is nice, but they are pretty tanky, so AR might not be a bad idea.

2 Likes