Stop Complaining about Sh*t IVS

For F*cks Sake, Some of y’all cheese me when you go “ I got _____ but he/she’s -spd, -atk etc” is the hero viable? For example Armored Sothis, Fallen Tiki, etc.

Boomer, A -Spd will not make a hero unviable (for example Christmas Sothis. “I gOt -spD shEs uSelEss!! WTF? She has 40 base spd plus the weapon!!! R u serious?”) Plus be happy you get the hero in the first place.

Lul.

13 Likes

Was this… really necessary?

11 Likes

I looked for the are you Sirius meme in my phone but I don’t have it saved so if someone else could post it that’d be great

7 Likes

Complaining about complaining.
Lul

8 Likes

Actually, that depends. Don’t forget, many people play this game solely for competitive play. If the unit they’re after is not merged and they’re looking for good IVs for a specific build, then a bane in an important stat may screw up the competitive side the unit was meant for.

5 Likes

Example: Wow. -3 in sothis. Wow shes unviable because she only has 40 base spd and only gains 5+ from her weapon. Only 45 spd :( oh well this sucks.

Plus the people who play it for competitive play will MERGE their hero.

2 Likes

Not really, im quite bored

3 Likes

I found it

8 Likes

b23bb7945c39d8b7a96831cc4426f7b43674a773

5 Likes

One - A bane in a stat lowers said stat, which means if said stat is lowered too much then you have to invest points into said stat, and if you were going for a specific build then you may have to switch it up.

Two - You don’t necessarily need merged Heroes for competitive play, especially when it comes to hard to merge units like seasonals and Legendary/Mythic units.

If we were talking about, like, a year or two ago then yes I would agree with you, but times have changed. People literally spend hours thinking about how they’re gonna clear Raids maps. The last thing they need to worry about is a bane screwing up certain strategical maneuvers.

5 Likes

:feh_lynstare:

1 Like

Stuff be ■■■■■■.

2 Likes

I’m not a boomer

Zoomer

3 Likes

Hi Not a Boomer. I’m Dad

5 Likes

I dunno how many times I’ve seen you do that, lol.

4 Likes

It’s for the best you never find out.

3 Likes

imagine complaining, cant relate

1 Like

The joke was already overdone before it was even used on here, it’s just beating the dead horse at this point.

5 Likes

Where’s your capitalization and punctuation, young man?

3 Likes

idk u should find it tho

2 Likes