STOP KILLING NOBU! Gudaguda Yamataikoku CQ Thread

Nobu lives matter!

You know the rules and so do I. Make team, take CE, kill boss, ???, profit

And read guide if you’re struggling

9 Likes

Archuria min-turn. I had to use plugsuit on turn 2 because I didn’t get her brave chain while Nobu still had DR.

12 Likes

Haha Kiara NP go brrr

This was basically a slightly more difficult level 90+ node

10 Likes

Thanks for the lore :catflower:

7 Likes

Went in blind fully expecting to use CS.

Surprised it was this easy. No one died Kiara kill Nobu with relative easy. Now, all i need is to clear the shop.

10 Likes

I went with Astarte without realizing that Nobu’s NP remove buffs from Divine enemies, even Castoria special invul… it went wrong very fast. :fgo_deadinside:
Thankfully, I had Saito for bond points just after so with double Castoria, he managed to kill Nobu in 14 turns.

7 Likes

A rather straightforward CQ as long as you can get Nobukatsu out of the way ASAP and have a way to deal with Nobbu’s first NP (in my case, just letting the frontline to be wiped out).

5 Likes

Done :fgo_alterawiggle:

I just sent Achilles to the back after breaking Nobukatsu’s bar, and let the front get wiped from Nobbu’s np.

7 Likes

IMG_6649

not even esports is good enough for this weak-ass potato damage avenger apparently. some demon king she is.

11 Likes

Burned CS on first blind run, much easier the second time around with a proper team :fgo_gilgalaugh:
A CQ I can beat without insane stalling / revive? That’s a first (thanks to @Bradleysama’s roided up nun)

5 Likes

“Oh my god, they killed nobu”

“those bastards!”

3 Likes

Nobbu ga shinda

4 Likes

This was a really difficult CQ for me… because I love Nobu and didn’t want to harm her at all…

It also felt like an insult to her how easy she got bullied by the squad here.

On the plus side, Nobu’s sacrifice helped to push this append to 10

9 Likes

Demon King Nobunaga?
Regicide intensifies

15 Likes

Musashi did what she had to do

9 Likes

There’s not much to say about this CQ, Yu dealt with Katsu and then BB came in to finish things off.

6 Likes

I looked at the GP guide and…why Enkidu isn’t recommended? :fgo_anapout:

The disrespect :fgo_nobupathetic:
Best clay deserves better :catlie:

They nuked everything :catballoon:

6 Likes

Has anyone taken out Nobbu first and made Katsu kill himself :fgo_gudako:

1 Like

Lv120 Astraea No Event CE 4-Turn Maou Nobunaga & Nobukatsu - GudaGuda Yamataikoku Challenge Quest + Astraea Bond CE Acquisition

No Holmes, no Def Down Debuffs applied, No charge support outside of DCS - This is truly a one of a kind clear limited to NA, enjoy :fgo_ohoho:

Counter class & no power mod

Insight into my own feelings on this journey , my love for Luvia and what’s led up to this clear

This quest had significant meaning for me, as Astraea is the first servant that enabled me to live the thrill of TA firsthand. Looking back at some of my older uploads I’ve truly gotten to enjoy her from the ground up. After Lostbelt 4 she earned her first set of grails. Soon after I took her straight to 100.

Finally when FGO JP announced the Lv120 feature I was certain that Luvia would be the first servant of mine to reach those heights. However , this will likely be my last major upload with Luvia until mid December-early January. I am undecided on the Imaginary Scramble event, but who knows maybe I’ll surprise myself.

That being said I wanted to end the year with a bang in case this was definitely the last upload with her of the year. This clear is limited to the NA server and I’m glad I was able to come up with something creative over the weeks leading up to this
event.

16 Likes

No damage ce frontline only 4 turn :fgo_scathachlove:

I’m glad to have achieved an NA exclusive run

10 Likes