What are the strangest builds you’ve ever seen?
I just found this.
What the hell?
Why isn’t Forblaze refined for attack? Terrible build
About a quarter of my barracks
Oh no. You’ve opened the floodgates!
A bunch of them are WIPs or don’t have the right seal (or I just abandoned them), but here you go:
- 4* Donnel has skills that will be put on 1* donnel, but doesn’t have Vanguard+ yet.
- Gordin needs Special Spiral, a +Atk IV, and 10 more merges
- L!Marth needs 10 more merges and a +Spd IV
- B!Caeda needs Blárblooms+, Spd/Def Bond, or Def/Res Bond seal, and Joint Hone Spd
- Berkut needs Atk/Spd Solo
- Reinhardt needs 9 more merges
- Wrys needs a +Atk boon and 1 more merge
- Subaki uses Atk/Spd Bond as a seal
- Hana uses Brazen Atk/Spd as a seal
- Takumi uses Atk/Spd Bond as a seal
- Tana uses Close Defense as a seal
- Jakob needs CC, Aether, and merges (but I abandoned him)
- Anna is just for arena
- NY!Azura is also just but not for arena
Some of those don’t seem that weird to me, like Close Def Tana.
Oh wait, nevermind. I missed her actual build when I typed that.
I really only put her there because she’s a fairly uncommon unit to see
Dammit this person’s name even is Connor
Why didn’t you make a 4* +1 Takumi?
Actually it would’ve been 4*+2. I should’ve though. I foddered him before I started making 1* units though
Not really a strange build, but @MrShinyGyarados.
Also, this build works, but I found it strange.
For real though. AoE specials deal damage based on visible atk, not in combat atk! TIME TO SPEND THAT 200 DEW!
If she was using Blazing Wind, then it is excusable. But generally yeah, death blow refine is better.