Strongest F2P unit

Howdy!

Been hoarding resources whilst taking a semi break. Just finished my Brave Ike, and it feels like I finished the game. I’m 100% F2P. During the semi break I did, however, hoard 700k feathers, 4,5k grails and superb fodder. So I was thinking what F2P unit is the strongest in the game. Talking about anything non-5 star exclusive.

Why don’t you guys inspire me? Show me the strongest version of an F2P unit that you can think off! If it’s cool, odd, or just seems broken, I feel like spending…

2 Likes

You basically answered yourself

8 Likes

You get what I mean tho right. Brave Ike as a single unit is available, but you need 10 more to really finish him…

And those are 5 star exclusive.

3 Likes

Reinhardt

6 Likes

It’s still Brave Ike.

1 Like

He’s a bit lacklustre now.

B!Ike is free so basically he’s the strongest F2P Unit.
Merges just add up on him being strong though.
You also need to farm up and merge 3/4 Star Units, so B!Ike beats everyone of them.

Well, it depends on what you’re looking for.

Without getting into details, some pretty potent 3*-4* units are Nino, Nowi, Ares, Tharja, Echidna, Norne, Catria…

3 Likes

I guess having finished the ‘f2p’ Bike, i meant other units…

1 Like

The question was strong F2P units. Reinhardt is F2P and is a strong unit

6 Likes

If ya mean 3/4 Star units Laslow is pretty good now for example.

4 Likes

He is. I was just saying that some units are better now. Also, all units are F2P. Orbs don’t have to be bought.

Depends what you’re looking for :feh_eirikathink:

Arena score? Aether Raids? Or performance across all modes?

Some strong Grail units I could recommend are Aversa, Kronya, Brunnya, Itsuki, Black Knight, LA!Eliwood, W!Cecilia and W!Jaffar. Though there are many other great ones :feh_birbpeek:

For the 3-4* pool there are a ton of great units, both old and new.

Eliwood, Laslow, Tharja, M!Corrin, Catria, Est, Cordelia, Nino, Echidna, Ross, Raven, Norne, Sothe, Tethys just to name a few

6 Likes

Oh, I gotta mention my boy Saizo in here too

5 Likes

Ma boy is still relevant after nearly 3 years

6 Likes

It’s amazing that among armours, which rely on their BST, Black Luna his sheer brilliance has kept him relevant.

8 Likes

I don’t think that’s an impressive feat really, Black Luna is one of if not the best scaling skill in the game. It gets progressively stronger as higher BST heroes come out since it can slice right through almost all of their Defense.

5 Likes

Well what I mean is that Black Luna is powerful enough to keep him near the top of sword armours. He is quite easy to obtain compared to others. That makes him a powerful choice for anyone except those with a merged Zelgius.

5 Likes

Oh yes, absolutely agreed. I can see why that’d make him unpopular to those who aren’t fans of him as a character though, all because of that one skill. Not that anyone has any right to hate on one of the best villains in the series :sunglasses: Of course IS wants the popular heroes to remain relevant, so they get some of the juiciest skills.

3 Likes

B!Ike, Eliwood, Matthew, Est.

Support wise would be M!Corrin, the only non-dancer support better than him is B!Lucina, who can be a f2p unit, but for most people was not their pick.

1 Like