Stupid fanmade Ace Attorney unit builds (Repost because I'm an idiot :p)

Here’s some fanmade builds for AA characters because I’m a trashy AA fan :p
This is also a repost because I posted the first one on accident when it wasn’t finished Xp

Pheonix: Ace Attorney
Infantry Blue Tome
Wep: Objective Finger Point- If enemy attacks first and has 100% HP, unit gains +6 attack and enemy is inflicted -6 def/res. Cannot attack from melee range by default.
A: Duel Destiny- Unit can attack from any range. If unit is attacked from melee range, unit inflicts physical damage. If unit is attacked from a distance, unit inflicts magical damage.
C: Even Attack Wave

Edgeworth: Prosecutor of Justice
Infantry Red Tome
Wep: Updated Autopsy Report- If enemy initiates combat, unit attacks first and enemy only gets to attack once.
B: Prosecutor’s Path- Unit can pass over any terrain and isn’t effected by movement reducing skills.
C: Odd Res Wave

Franziska: Perfect Prosecutor
Infantry Sword
Wep: Whip- If unit attacks first, unit can preform two consecutive attacks and gains +3 atk. If unit is attacked, enemy is only able to attack once.
B: Null Follow-Up
C: Foolish Move- If unit is attacked more than once during an enemy phase, unit gains +7 def until end of phase

Godot: Masked Mystery
Infantry Red Dagger
Wep: Godot Blend #102- If enemy is above 75% HP, unit makes guaranteed follow up attack and for cannot counter.
A: Def/Res Solo
B: Mysterious Grude- If unit is attacked by enemy unit on enemy phase and both units survive, unit gains +5 atk/spd when attacking the same enemy unit next turn. Only activated if no ally units are adjacent.

Maya: Master of the Kurain Channeling Technique
Infantry Green Dragon (Yes, Mia’s a dragon now, deal with it. Just think of it like Grima coming to F!Robin’s side as a transformation)
Wep: Spiritual Mia- If unit is adjacent to ally(s), ally(s) and unit gain +5 def/res during combat. Unit can attack from any distance.
A: Mystic Boost
C: Kurain Channeling Technique- If any ally unit is KO’d, unit gains +3 atk/def/spd/res and cannot be follow-up attacked. Effects can be stacked.

And I don’t remember a lot of skills, it’s been a good while since I’ve played Heroes so take these build with a big pinch of salt. Anyway, that’s it for this stupid post lol.

4 Likes

Where are the pictures?

You know I’m not smart enough to read all that, I need pictures.

P I C T U R E S

3 Likes

Give me a break, I live off my slow data and don’t have the costom Feh unit builder app, cut me some slack xp

1 Like

B U T P I C T U R E S

2 Likes

@Kirchou
I feel Apollo would have sturdy impact, given he’s a defence attorney, who have the power to change the fate of others.

2 Likes

Haven’t gotten to AJ yet so I wouldn’t know what to give him lol
Also, @Cutiepie67 and @MrShinyGyarados because I think they might like this post :p

2 Likes

I will proceed to tentatively @Kirchou
Oh whoops, didn’t see that above me, nevermind then.

Guess I can shamelessly repost my Apollo build!

Chords of Steel - Mt 14
Effective against flying foes. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit is attacked, grants spd/def +4 during combat. Grants +10 to damage when Special triggers.

I chose a bow because the Chords of Steel should have a long range

Attorney’s badge
Disables foe’s skills that guarantee foe’s follow-up attack and foe’s skills that prevent unit’s follow-up attack and neutralizes status effects. Disables skills that prevent counterattacks during combat.

Basically Null Follow-Up and Null C-Disrupt. No one should escape Justice!

5 Likes

What did I stumble into. XD

1 Like

The Ace Attorney fandom doing it’s thing

3 Likes

In that case, I’ll just repost the one I did too!

Twisted Samurai - Simon Blackquill
Silence! 16 Might - After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts status on target and foes within 2 spaces of target preventing counterattacks through their next actions.
Atk/Def Solo 3
Taka - Cooldown reduction (like Infantry Pulse) skills that affect the enemy affect this unit too.
Mind Games - At start of turn, bonuses become penalties on all foes in cardinal directions.

4 Likes

Really late to be asking this. But what app do you use to make these custom hero’s?

https://feh-stuff.github.io/unit-builder/

In “Custom Unit” tab

1 Like

Okay, thanks!