Stupid quest making me get the free Peony for an orb (of course it would yield a Lethe merge too!)

At least the first summon after getting that orb yielded another NY!Lethe! (But my god I don’t like Peony’s outfit now that I actually look at it)

@Tymerion
@L_Arafrench
@af1899
@Someone_Person

16 Likes

Ooh +8 is really beautiful. I‘m +6 at the moment and wait for the next new heroes before trying getting more NY Lethes. The new hero trailer should come this weekend.

Congrats for getting her, but I hope you don’t regret it if the next trailer is a Tellius one.

1 Like

Wait, those missions only give ONE orb?

(Haven’t seen them yet)

3 Likes

It’s actually four Orbs total.

Also I was looking forward to seeing Gyarados whine about Peony again. :feh_corrinmug:

9 Likes

Dusgusting missions hahahahahha

https://community.gamepress.gg/t/ljosalfar-and-heroes-wtf/60027/12

2 Likes

You can play with animations off if you don’t want to see her art :feh_birbpeek:
Your Lethe grows ever stronger! Do you think you can get her to +10? :feh_nini:

2 Likes

tbh, seeing him whine about anything is both obnoxious and hilarious

6 Likes

Ooo nice! Right… I need to do one of the quests involving Peony for an orb…

Oh well, congrats for another merge, another [Tempest Trials+] is on the way so that’ll help get her the last merges, you can do it! :feh_gordin:

1 Like

Didn’t wanted to start a new topic again but after the Byleth reveal I bought the two monthly orb packages and tried again and with 90 orbs this is now my current NY Lethe.

@MrShinyGyarados
@af1899
@L_Arafrench
@Someone_Person

Three more to go. Guess I won’t make it to get her +10 until the banner is down with f2p orbs only but maybe +8? ^^

Still need to do the stupid Peony Quest. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

You’ve still got 20 days, that’s quite a lot :feh_flaynsmile:
Good luck with your summons! She looks really good :feh_birbpeek:

1 Like