:feh_altinawink: Summary of resplendents

I made a chart of the Gen 1 units sorted by release date who still haven’t got a resplendent and decided to share it in case someone else finds it useful:

:feh_desperation: GEN 1 non-resplendent units - 110 units

:feh_desperation: GEN 1 resplendent units - 37 units

:feh_desperation: GEN 2 resplendent units - 6 units

11 Likes

Still way too many…

Out of the non-resplendent units I would say some units are relevant still today and deserve a respl.

Based on how useful they can be I would say:
Cecilia, Cherche, Fae, Laslow, Nowi, Tharja? & Boey

Edit: also Seliph

8 Likes

Of the Gen 1s, am surprised by

Camilla
Cecilia
Corrin (both)
Fae
Leo
Ryouma
Ephraim
Seliph
Possibly Seth/Lukas/Titania
Soren
Innes

11 Likes

Yes, out of popularity I’m surprised many of these units are not resplendent yet. Specially Ephraim, Seliph, Leo, Corrin, Soren…

OH WAIT… NO BOOBS

9 Likes

then why tf does :feh_camillamug: not have one?!

10 Likes

They still drawing them… way too big…

10 Likes

And GP would try to have us believe they’re all terrible

7 Likes

6 Likes

Here’s my summary:

• Nifl good
  • That’s all that matters
3 Likes

Need Felicia to happen. She deserves it most.

3 Likes

Question. How are ya defining a gen? I don’t believe either the first batch of Braves, Elincia, or Tailitu were considered gen 2. Far-fetched is on the line, IIRC. Unless we’re determining it somehow else.

Regardless I imagine just like refinements(To a degree) we’re going to get to a point of where IS is going to start skipping more units and fully move to gen 2.

3 Likes

The lack of Lance Resplendent’s is disappointing IS… I know how you can change that :feh_obotank:

1 Like

I hate the fact that a freaking healer obtained a resplendent first than Ephraim
:feh_saltfonse:

Resplendent Tharja next time for sure

5 Likes

Holding out for Ephraim, Mist, A!Tiki, Titania, Ninian, Leo, and a few others, maybe a few of those are more likely now since IS loves to give us 3-4* resplendents nowadays :eyes:

2 Likes

I mean I love Ephraim but he already has a bunch of versions, more probably on the way, and is the only person to be in a duo twice

Serra doesn’t have anything

6 Likes

Feeling like patrick now
Still the salt won’t go away

3 Likes

Like yeah, I want Tharja because I love her but I’m not mad she hasn’t gotten one yet because she’s gotten enough attention

It’d just be cool if she did

3 Likes

You know what’d be crazy? If GWEN was the next resplendent

Like good for her but I’d be shook because she’s mad random

4 Likes

honestly it is surprising she hasn’t gotten one yet, she’s one of the few gen 1 units with a decent prf remaining that could use the stats

4 Likes