:feh_altinawink: Summary of resplendents

also resplendent Wrys would be a great meme, do it IS you cowards

6 Likes

Still no Ayra, Ephraim, Sigurd, Seliph, A!Tiki, Florina, Titania, Setsuna, Felicia, Ninian, Cherche, Olivia, Tharja, Gasp.Gasp Gwendolyn and Camilla resplendents?

They must be saving the best for last.

3 Likes

I have a feeling that L’Arachel will get a resplendent before another Gen 1 obvious pick.

I wouldn’t mind. She could use another attire.

7 Likes

For Ephraim it would be cool to be an evil fairy to match Eirika’s resplendent
Best theme for Ephraim for me would be like
Dokkalheimr > Nidavellir > Muspell > ljosalheimr > Hel >>>>>>>>>>> Jotunheimr??? if they do guys > Nifl > Askr

2 Likes

I feel like the odds may be a little better than this because idk if grails or the Askr Trio will get a resplendent, so not counting those groups I’d like to see

• Anyone from Jugdral, honesty anyone idgaf who I am here. (Ayra, Sigurd, Deirdre, Seliph, anyone else just please)
  • Tharja
  • Innes
  • Ephraim
  • Titania
  • Soren
  • Cherche
  • Fir
  • Gaius
  • Leo
  • Lon’Qu
  • SHEENA because FEH did her so dirty
  • Virion
  • Saber
  • Athena
  • Cecilia
  • Karel
  • Jaffar
  • More but I’m tired

Serra used to be on this list but a miracle occurred today

6 Likes

For what purpose

9 Likes

110gen one, so in ~4,5years they’ll be done… What a crazy slow pace, release at least the statboost to everyones god dammit!

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for it.

3 Likes

Still loads of good and popular people waiting and we’ll be waiting forever as there’s no way they’re going to do them all. I expect all the Lords to get one and the CYL1 braves given Ike set that precedent. Beyond that, they’re bound to have statistics on most used alongside the popularity vote of CYL which will surely mean they know who’ll be the biggest sellers.

I’d love all my Gen I and II +10s to get the boost but my most wanted is Olivia. She has the worst art remaining in my opinion and I want to see a beautifully drawn Muspel fire dancer Olivia.

1 Like

I’m glad you ask this as I’m also always confused on when did a Gen start. Like when I hear PM1 say we are on Gen 6.

For this post I went by this table I found on a reddit thread:

Taking B!Ike (released in August 2017) with a 162 BST (being the previous infantry unit on the general pool Saber with 158 BST) I supposed it was safe to admit that’s when gen 2 started.

I don’t know if there is a general consensus on which unit started a new Gen but I would love to know which are them.

2 Likes

Hm… I wish there was an easier way to state it as we got 3+ different ways in saying what gen it is an neither of them overlap exactly.

Not a fan of the BST increase way as it’s difficult to say when exactly a new gen is if you’re not paying attention to just that, the BST. Doesn’t mean it’s wrong… just not a fan of it.

I try and look at Book chapters or for the earlier gens DF amount but I don’t believe both overlap exactly and Paralogues get in the way at the end of a book.

Feel like the moment someone created the idea of “Generations” it was bound to go out of control when no one properly described what one is… Clearly no one did otherwise this wouldn’t have been an issue

3 Likes

I agree it is confusing. I’ve been doing some research and apparently the consensus is the Choose your legends events:

Gen 1: Release to CYL1 (Alfonse → B!Ike)
Gen 2: CYL1 to CYL2 (B!Ike → B!Hector)
Gen3: CYL2 to CYL3 (B!Hector → B!Alm)
Gen4: CYL3 to CYL4 (B!Alm → B!Edelgard)
Gen5: CYL4 to CYL5 (B!Edelgard → B!Gatekeeper)
Gen6: CYL5 to CYL6 (B!Gatekeeper → B!Wrys)

6 Likes

:feh_humblecurate:

2 Likes

B!Alm really took 4 CYLs to get in lol

He was suppose to come CYL 3 but Celica slowed him down lol

2 Likes

I messed up again and had the numbers wrong, right? :sweat_smile::joy:
Fixfixfix

2 Likes

It’s fine lol :fgo_bblaugh:

We all do that at some point

2 Likes

:feh_sophiadeletethis:

1 Like

By the way the remaining 5* - Gen 1 non resplendents left are not too many:

Elisse
Hinoka
Leo
Ryoma
Ephraim
Karel
Ninian
Faye
Mist
Genny
Katarina
Luke
Grey
Saber
Innes

Seeing how they’ve done every other mage I can see Katarina getting one soon as she’s the only one left (Edit: And Leo)

3 Likes

4 Likes

Still waiting on a bowstring

2 Likes