Summer 2 silhouettes (July ‘22)

I’m hoping they do another fancy tempest trial like last year purely because of the likely banger ass music that would come with it

2 Likes

Looks like the left one bashed in the right person. Then it’s mid-action brain grey matter flying out (along with a fish).

bonk

bonk-doge

My guess is the murderer is Fjorm and the victim is Nifil.

5 Likes

Duo Nifl+Fjorm? There is the video saying that the book 3 characters will be part of the TT story, which makes me curious if Eir, Lif, Thrasir, and/or Hel will appear as summer units too? Not necessarily a guarantee though, considering what happened with the Ice+Flame stuff that was unrelated to many of the special heroes banner. Ultimately I just want summer thorr but I dunno how likely it will be this time. Dunno if IS wants to give us another full Heroes banner, but I wouldn’t mind too much if it did happen.

6 Likes

I’m almost wondering if they’ll be getting Ascendants similar to what happened to Book II last year

8 Likes

Definitely Nifl on the right. It’s literally got her logo on her weapon.

Maybe Fjorm on the left then? We got summer Muspell(The place) why not summer Nifl(Again, the place)?

2 Likes

Nino maybe?

I’m hoping it’s Lucia

Or just not an OC :feh_welp:

2 Likes

I really hope they dont put book 3 ascendants in regular heroes banners, they took us the possibility of a Tellius ascendant with laegjarn and i dont want the story to repeat again. Its a scummy move in my eyes.

Im also glad of Summer ocs, less tempting for sure.

5 Likes

two chickens in the water

6 Likes

That’s not Patrick, that’s Peach

Peach-0

9 Likes

Thórr and Loki Duo probably will be here.

But because Thorr lost the bet, this is also part of Loki’s plan and she forces Thórr in a bikini while she wears something ironically modest just to troll her.

That would be hilarious and a Loki thing to do.

7 Likes