Summer 3 rerun CQ thread

This is the thread where you can post your teams and results for the Summer 3 rerun challenge quest, which will technically be available not too long after this is posted since the part 2 timegate will be removed. Here is the CQ guide from Gamepress:

Good luck everyone!

10 Likes

Lol gamepress didn’t even recommend QSH for the solo ruler section
tenor (2)

15 Likes

I was unexpectedly happy with really good RNG last year

Not sure if I have any better ideas this year though…

3 Likes

here’s a pretty silly setup

11 Likes

Finally time for my revenge on this CQ I was unable to clear without a Command Spell revive last year…

While I could’ve decided to use Arjuna Alter for this, as in my initial clear, I figured BB would be better for spamming her NP on all the break bars.

I’d say this fight is definitely up her alley with all the pesky break bars and mixed classes. Plus, the NP gauge drain definitely helps.

13 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

Arjuna Alter: “I don’t think you waifus understand. My masters saint quartz isn’t yours to conquer.”

Raikous dad: “Think, Raikou! I can always make another kid!”
The other kid

So I guess I’m the only one doing the CQ?

7 Likes

Running on natural AP, since i already depleted the alloted apples for this event(and more, will probably be at excess AP after farming). Still has new nodes to first clear too.

I guess youre the only one taking CQ at first priority!

4 Likes

I am sure everyone try some comp for the raids. After all it feels great to pump the numbers.

I am stuck on them. Help.

2 Likes

Borrow grailed soloer. Use CS and taunter wall if you have to. Drop rates CE are for those who can clear the raids easily. If your rooster has holes it can make the raids very difficult, i know from experience. Raids are quite a bit harder then actual CQ…

2 Likes

When I said I am stuck on them, it means I have fun trying differents comp.

3 Likes

Ah thats a different problem altogether, cant help you there :fgo_rintea:

2 Likes

tenor (1)

7 Likes

it’s our favorite ninja boy’s time to shine (before we all bully him in the next cq)

9 Likes

Here’s a random lolivinci clear I’m not too proud of:

The basic idea is simple. Build momentum, then spam NPs to build up charge for everyone. The problem is the lack of hard AOE NP defense outside of Merlin’s Illusion.

Managed to get by sniping targets individually w/ BB’s NP just when they’re just about to fire off their own NP’s. Aiming for another NP level for Da Vinci for the damage might be a good prospect in the long run.

6 Likes

Having a maxed out Ridervinci I figured I’d do a single-core/only wave clearer run with her before my usual CQ unit (Sitonai), since the approach is super straightforward to execute.

I also finished up bond farming her before the CQ unlocked so this ended up being the finishing run for bond 10 to boot. (Though I automate farming, so what that actually counts for is debatable)
Looking forward to many more Beautiful Journeys with her, since her farming utility is phenomenal and I adore her character.

8 Likes

Look mom, I’m Kagaing!

4 Likes

Okay this is an extra quest not the CQ, but I want to say if my Godjuna does this at np 1 I can’t imagine what it is like to watch Gou’s or Rationale’s do his thing at np5 and fully golden fou’d on the CQ…

Can’t wait to try it out on the CQ!

9 Likes

Tried gong teams and couldnt make it work. Copied my team from last year and it went smoothly. Wouldnt even need a backline if nero’s np didnt ignored merlin’s skill. (Luckily jeanne softened it so only merlin died.)

8 Likes