Summer duels r salt its tempting me to avenge them

Sounds good just say when. I can bring argen to and we can have a small tourny. Itlm be fun. If u wana

4 Likes

I’ll have a couple hours of free time after my first class, then could work for me at least

3 Likes

Works for me. Ill be free for a while cuz I dont go back to work till February

3 Likes

@argenmendon

2 Likes

I’m that F2P lol and I’m sure I won’t be alone.

The thing is I didn’t even start at zero I’ve gained 1000 Favors but even then it’s still a “meh” from me. There’s the kind of hard challenge that motivates you to keep playing, and there’s this one which just… demoralizes for the lack of better wording.

I recall running into yet another Yuri, Fedel (even if I have her too and she’s not even the biggest threat in there), and Winter Lysithea for the 123rd time and I just… nope lol I’m tired so whatever then. Not to mention the so-easily jumbled connection if you stay away from the screen for a few seconds. That’s the sad part about this one I guess – most of the time it’s just pain, and we know it’s actually got potential.

5 Likes

Fedel isn’t scary if you bring her brave counter
:feh_eirikaxmas:

4 Likes

True. Her “brave” counter.

:feh_rein:

3 Likes

Brave counter is too mainstream, Windsweep Selena makes her gone with the wind

5 Likes

Magic is magic, I wont complain.

BtlFace_2

4 Likes

Like a football commentator once said, “Magic is everything.”

4 Likes

What a chad, one of the best F2P units.
Brave weapons are always good.
I have vantage on him because lulls are rare and trace skills dont exist

2 Likes

And I lost again due to my ash missing a kill by 3 hp
:catsob:

1 Like

Me, looking at Thunderhardt, emotional, with a cake: despite everything, despite all these years, it’s always you… :joy:

3 Likes

The fact I can’t play in the comforts of Book III and Prior already killed the mode for me :feh_notlikethis:

5 Likes

Hold on

“Your opponent can close the App when they are going to lose and it will make you both lose the game in Summoner duels R.”

Really? Wow.

6 Likes

that’s even more reason for me to ignore it :fgo_ereshmentarymydear:

7 Likes

Oh lord

3 Likes

Always up for a tornament.
I am avalible for 4~5 houers
Anyone else intresserad in joining us?

1 Like

This mode turned me religious :joy:

2 Likes