Summer Edelgard Weapon Condition

I feel stupid for asking this.

Can someone explain me when she is attacking twice.?
I read the text multiple times but i just can not figure it out

5 Likes

Ok… imma take a crack at it myself.

SO! If I’m understanding it, it all depends on how many enemies are on the map. So, at the beginning of most maps, there are 4. This puts us in the “3-5” condition, where Edelgard needs at least 2 or more enemies in her 3 rows and columns to attack twice. When there is only 2 foes left, she needs at least one to attack twice. And 3 if there are at least 6

10 Likes

Well, ppl are liking my answer so I guess I’m right? :feh_bylethshook:

7 Likes

Eh don’t feel too bad about it, it’s kinda a confusing one.

2 Likes

Fuck if I know
tbh I don’t fully get it either

6 Likes

Yeah, basically this

If there one or two enemies on the opposing team, she needs at least one to be in three rows or three columns of her

If there are 3-5 she needs at least two

If there are 6 or more she needs at least three

8 Likes

Reality got it is I understand it.

It is probably one of the most wordy conditions they’ve made but basically it’s always on given that the foe she’s attacking counts as one of those required. So if 2 foes on the map, the one she’s attacking is enough, 3-5 needs only 1 other in her 3 space wide cross of columns and rows. 6 foes in AR and GC is probably the only time you’ll ever be able to get it not working and even then her opponent will have to try hard to turn it off. Add in 3 movement, DR, auto-Galeforce, option of 4 cooldown Galeforce and she can get very deep into enemy territory to ensure it is on.

7 Likes

IS releasing a new skill:

85630967ef15a4f5aa2f4f4624a43a2c

9 Likes

Gatekeeper is looking more and more attractive

1 Like