Summer Elincia builds

Well, there goes one of my B!Claude manuals :feh_claudesmugger:
Wait, did I just copy the build from my OG Catria?

Yup, definitely a ctrl-v from Cat, minus the seal and the special!

Fun fact: A/S Link is only available on seasonal units, three of them being summer variants, including fellow blue bow flyer S!Lyn:

12 Likes

Current build bc I’m a cheap mf :triumph:

8 Likes

Far too easy to determine whether or not she was worthy of all this stuff…

11 Likes

I’m too cautious a person to partly invest so mine won’t be getting any fodder above 4* rarity until I have the grails to +10 her in one go. For now she gets Luna, Desperation and Spd Smoke but I have remembered I have a L!Claude Manual so she’ll eventually have Atk/Spd Catch 4 and Spd/Def Rein, assuming I can get some Lyre on the dual special heroes banner.

10 Likes

So you’re telling me that she has already learned all these inherited skill on Lv 11 and still got 2187 SP left? That 5x SP bonus plus the new castle design are just nuts! :feh_sigurdeyes:

And considering my experiences with her so far she’s definitely worth that premium fodder

11 Likes

This is mine.

I gave her a Claude manual i had taking dust for eons, but she only works well because she has Rhys as a designated healer in the TT, the recoil works against her whole weapon. Im also considering giving her mystic boost from an Eir so she works better by herself. I wish i had a far trace for her but nope. Basically she is a WIP 🥲

8 Likes

This is what I’m planning on doing

I have all the fodder but I haven’t gotten Elincia yet so decided to use Unit Builder lol

Still deciding the seal though rn

11 Likes

I will start TT after I roll for Dimitri today, but this is what she’ll have when I get her (ignore the merges, they’ll be accurate in a few months)

Also going to give her most of the seasonal bow manuals I have laying around :fgo_ereshlove:

11 Likes

Phantom Spd. Also, push works fine but her weapon does have an HP condition so maybe do SS3 or Catch4 instead.

5 Likes

Yeah, I changed my mind on the Push skill

Also I didn’t think about Phantom Spd but that would really help her Bow effect

Thanks Dragginz

8 Likes

:feh_altinawink:

4 Likes

Miracle and Shield Session just in case strategy goes wrong and Edelgard attacks her. Survival fits Elincia’s role.

6 Likes

Dude, you’ve no idea. My ynits have been getting 300SP per kill in the Tempest.

I used her in both my TT runs yesterday. She didn’t even have enough SP for Ruptured Sky, she was using Moonbow.

EDIT: After my 2 runs today, she's capped.

2 Likes

On topic: IF I end up building her, I’d probably give her something to this effect.

In reality, there's a very good chance I'll do something like this instead.

5 Likes

Here’s mine :feh_marismile:

Had some fodder lying around :feh_flaynfish:

Not ideal but yeah

6 Likes
Here's my thoughts, but haven't pulled the trigger.

1 Like
Here's what I've done

It’s seriously impressive how I was able to grab everything off her in one fell swoop

6 Likes

Pretty standard. Wasn’t sure about the B skill so she just grabbed something from S!Laegjarn along with SS3. My only available Far Trace is A/S, but it’s not really ideal

3 Likes