Summer errr…Autumn Wars 2021 - Battle X. - SIBLING RIVALRY X!

FUCK IT! I am finishing this!

Welcome back to Summer Autumn Wars 2021!

Previous Battles:

Round I. - Battle I.
Round I. - Battle II.
Round I. - Battle III.
Round I. - Battle IV.
Round I. - Battle V.
Round I. - Battle VI.

Round II. - Battle VII.
Round II. -Battle VIII.

Concurrent Battles

Round II. -Battle IX.

Now for one of the most eagerly awaited matches in Autumn Wars short history! Jeanne D’Arc versus Jeanne D’Arc…ALTER!

Jeanne d’Arc Alter (Berserker)

Juiced after commiting multiple counts of puppy abuse against Ushiwakamaru, last year’s winner and everyone’s favorite Chuunibyou Ootaku is in a primed position for a repeat performance!

Jeanne d’Arc (Archer)

After a close call with a Lion…bunny everyone’s favorite Seaworld fan returns to teach her Alter what being a Neesan is all about! It is everyone’s favorite porpoise throwing archer! Jeanne D’Arc!

• Jeanne Alter Jeanne d’Arc Alter (Berserker)*
  • Jeanne Jeanne d’Arc (Archer)

0 voters

Now lets all see what Sisterly love TRULY MEANS!

General Information
  • Polls will last for 1 week and Close on Friday October 15th at 9pm (if I set it up right)

• Next poll starts right after previous one ends (I hope! Depends on how much free time I have)

• Matchups have been chosen randomly with this site: Wheel of Names

• This is NOT a gameplay poll. Choose your vote based on tastes. If a Servant is better or worse in gameplay should not factor in and often doesn’t even make sense in these battles, since they are random.

• Regarding the pictures/ascensions I use for showcasing the Servants: I am using the pics Fall-Moon had

Rules
  • Keep it faire and sporting!
  • Discuss, Argue, Share Opinions - don’t be toxic!
  • Keep in mind: Not everone likes the same things - Don’t feel offended when someone talks about things they don’t like about your beloved Servants!
  • Spoiling for a fight will lead to a flag - Keep it friendly and respectful!
  • Sharing pictures of your supported Servant is appreciated and expected. But, please, keep them SFW as always - don’t go further than the game itself goes.
  • Always keep in mind: Swimsuit Contest
  • We don’t need trolls here!
13 Likes

tenor

tenor

Choosing on this one is hard.

15 Likes

Tough, but I’m giving it to Jarcher.

1. She’s a better Servant. #gameplaymatters
  2. She’s low-key terrifying.
17 Likes

It was hard but I had to give it to Jarcher :catroll:

4 Likes

Summer Jalter’s character arc in Summer 3 was wonderful, so she gets my vote.

11 Likes

Her big sister-ness…

7 Likes

Tbh the shark alone makes me vote for jarcher

4 Likes

I can’t… I just can’t.
Sophie’s got nothing on this dilemma.
Just know that in my heart, I choose both.
Summer Jeannes

9 Likes

They both have great swimsuit designs. I’ll go with Archer though. I like the one piece gymnast and also the braid. Plus she is so easy going and confident.

It also helps that I pulled her and Artoria Archer the same year after missing Artoria on both of her events.

1 Like

Weird incest jeanne has to be removed

Really really hard choice. But I think I’ll give it to ChunniAlty because of her amazing arc summer 3.

1 Like

Alter is still the best

6 Likes

What is this art, Jalter as a GI character?

1 Like

Here for Jeanne Alter

12 Likes

Hmmmm

I think I know who to pick
:fgo_gamerjeanne:

6 Likes

4 Likes

Me too :fgo_jalterhappy:

6 Likes

Gameplay wise I actually use Jarcher.

However I like Jalter on the whole. Summer Jeanne is fun, but eh, I’ll take my edgy existential crisis chuuni.

1 Like

I can’t just abandon my first SSR. Even if she did decide to be tsundere last year and only grace me with NP1 this year. Jarcher all the way :fgo_jeannecheer:

6 Likes

Jerker, easy.

Jarcher was pretty cool and I love her 2nd ascension (I think it is the 2nd) but last Summer they pushed and overdid the “big sis” thing so much it actually threw me off the character (onee-san beam, really?).

I initially didn’t thing too much about Jerker but later I warmed up to her a lot. I also recently rewatched Yu Yu Hakusho, so having the FGO of Hiei’s Dragon of Darkness Flame is a very nice plus too.

3 Likes