Summer errr…Autumn Wars 2021 - Semifinal 2-Rematch in Luluhawa

Welcome back to Summer Autumn Wars 2021!

Winner of Battle X: Jeanne d’Arc Alter (Berserker)!

Previous Battles:

Round I. - Battle I.
Round I. - Battle II.
Round I. - Battle III.
Round I. - Battle IV.
Round I. - Battle V.
Round I. - Battle VI.

Round II. - Battle VII.
Round II. -Battle VIII.
Round II. -Battle IX.
Round II. -Battle X.

Concurrent Battles

Semifinal. -Battle XI.

Jaltzer defeated her “elder sister” while showing the dedication of a true mangaka!

If only Joe Madureira could be as consistant with finishing up Battle Chasers 10-12 as Jaltzer is proving to be in this tournament…

However, her biggest challenger is ready to literally rewind the clock and rewrite history! It is the return match of last years most monumental issue! BB Summer Versus Berserker Jalter! Gyaru versus Otaku in Luluhawa part 2 starts NOW!!!

Jeanne d’Arc Alter (Berserker)

=
In this corner, we have the original meta Avenger turned Chuunibyou YuuYuu Hakusho fangirl Jeanne Alter! The star of last year’s Luluhawa event and reigning Summer Wars champion is looking to be the first servant to win two years in a row! Can she do it?

BB (Summer)

=
Returning from the digital space of the CCC rerun event we have BB summer! As the last SSR left in the turnment BB is hoping to bully us into giving her all our votes now that she has all our Saint Quarts and money!

• Jeanne Alter
    Jeanne d’Arc Alter (Berserker)
  • BBSummerStage3Icon
    BB (Summer)

0 voters

General Information
  • Polls will last for 1 week and Close on Friday October 22th at 9pm (if I set it up right)

• Next poll starts right after previous one ends (I hope! Depends on how much free time I have)

• Matchups have been chosen randomly with this site: Wheel of Names

• This is NOT a gameplay poll. Choose your vote based on tastes. If a Servant is better or worse in gameplay should not factor in and often doesn’t even make sense in these battles, since they are random.

• Regarding the pictures/ascensions I use for showcasing the Servants: I was using the pics Fall-Moon had picked out and am now starting to pick my own

Rules
  • Keep it faire and sporting!
  • Discuss, Argue, Share Opinions - don’t be toxic!
  • Keep in mind: Not everone likes the same things - Don’t feel offended when someone talks about things they don’t like about your beloved Servants!
  • Spoiling for a fight will lead to a flag - Keep it friendly and respectful!
  • Sharing pictures of your supported Servant is appreciated and expected. But, please, keep them SFW as always - don’t go further than the game itself goes.
  • Always keep in mind: Swimsuit Contest
  • We don’t need trolls here!
9 Likes

If it wasn’t already obvious work has fried my brain and I was struggling to write the intros…

Gomen’nasai.

10 Likes

I would not have played FGO if Summer BB didn’t exist.

7 Likes

This is going to be quite the showdown. Again, Jalter has such a great character arc across FGO and her summer version gets to enjoy the benefits of her growth. Plus Jalter is still extremely cute even with singular outfit as the summer welfare of that event.

BB…is BB. The design was the most BB thing I think they could have done in all honesty. Great set of ascensions, definitely variety with tan/standard looks for them all, and she’s a highlight of that event as well. A scary character especially with her Valentine scenes. But no question she has a lot of appeal.

7 Likes

Abstaining! Seriously, this is the final to me. But yay for both winning in the previous round :fgo_epicsax_bb: :fgo_jalterhappy:

Whoever wins this will get my vote in the actual final, even if it’s against Melt which would kinda kill me.

8 Likes

We had sister vs sister, only right to have mom vs daughter!

4 Likes

Jalter wins here since as much as I love a crazy chick like BB, I feel the need to Jalter more~ :fgo_jalterhappy:

2 Likes

Gonna have to stay consistent here :fgo_bblaugh:

Jalter has grown on me as a character over time, esp. with all the events and development focused on her. I do like her a bit now compared to her debut in Orleans.

…But she’s up against BB, who admittedly gets a lot of flak for causing trouble, but that is 100% part of her charm.

4 Likes

I probably like Jalter more but in the name of chaos energy I vote BB.

Plus Jalter wins like every other poll (looking at you meihousou) so she’s gotta take an L once in a while.

5 Likes

Both of these are fun characters that I like, but I’m going to have to go Jalter here :fgo_jalterhappy:

The hero of her event versus the villain of the event? Hmm, tough call bro.

clicks Jalter

1 Like

A good match here as well. Jalter definitely deserved to make her way to another finals appearance. But still, BB did pretty well all things considered. Not a particularly ugly loss there.

Sad there won’t be a mother daughter fight but Summer Jalter is the clear winner!

3 Likes

This result kinda hurts me on the inside, but it definitely makes sense. But hey, character biases aside, Jalter does indeed deserve a win somewhat. To the finals then.

2 Likes