Summer Lute problems

So my Summer Lute is +atk -spd, which is decent, and I want to build her all over again.
Problem is, she kinda focuses on three stats at once, which is a bit problematic.
Here’s what I have in mind for her:

Now here are my problems:

1. +2 to Speed or +3 to Res with the refine (not even going to bother with the Atk refine)?
  2. Brazen Atk/Spd 3 from a promoted Linus, Brazen Atk/Res 3 from New Year Eir or Brazen Spd/Res 3 from a promoted Echidna?
  3. Atk/Res Link 3 from Valentines Titania or Spd/Res Link 3 from Summer Flora? (Keep in mind that I don’t want to fodder 5-star exclusives for skills, so Atk/Spd Link 3 is out of the question)
  4. Should I stack one of the three Brazen skills or mix it with another one? brazen skills are just too good, okay?

Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

I think the spd refine makes sense. If only to make up for her spd flaw.

1 Like

This is the best combination imo. Capitalizing on all the extra res with just the right amount of speed (44 with brazen + 5) alongside buttloads of resistance so that she can still duel mages even after taking a hit.

The refine is interchangable I guess since its impact is kind of low. I guess most people will prefer a speed refine (also because 3 res is quite insignificant in the grander scheme of things), but I’d go for max res because I’m dumb :feh_humblecurate:

4 Likes

The Spd would be vastly more appreciated since she loves getting it to counter the usual suspects with Close Call/Repel. As Blue she’ll need all the Spd she can get to maximize damage against swordies like Larcei or Mareeta

1 Like

Well, I followed Guts’ build suggestion (swapped the A-skill and the seal, though), but I’m still thinking about the refine.
Maybe Spd would be better to make up for the flaw a bit…