Summer roll thread part 1

Ladies and gentlemen,summer is here and so are the waifus
Anyway after 120sq here she is

Good luck to everyone else

9 Likes

Already got who I wanted. Time to abstain and save remaining SQ for the next event.

6 Likes

30 tickets and 60 quartz.
TamaLancer finally got it. It’s good that I didn’t spend as much as I needed to since I’m also rolling for archuria now I still have 330+quartz for her.

3 Likes

3 good rolls here and no one in the Salt Sanctuary as yet? What sort of black magic is this?

300ish np1 surfer, Tammy, a random karna but don’t have him so I take it, and np4 kiyo so gonna wait for yuri pirate solo day

3 Likes

it is summer my friend ,where tamamo came home to in her swimsuit after spooking me twice in the GSSR xD

2 Likes

Summer Fox has already spooked you twice in the GSSR? Perhaps you are the Fox God legends have been told about.

1 Like

nah i meant the caster one xD
the first spook was insanely good
the second one ,well not that much xD,i won’t complain xD,i have her now in all her forms

2 Likes

Oh you know… Casually rolled a 5 star before getting any rate up servants or ces…

Except the thing is I JUST GOT VOID SHIKI IN THE GSSR, HAVE NP 2 MORDRED AND A LVL 100 BABER ALTER…

I got enough AOE sabers. I just leveled up Shiki and I’m not doing that for a servant that does the same thing she does. I won’t burn her cuz I’m a fan of her, thanks to the manga, but she’ll be headed to the second archive for the rest of her time in my Chaldea.

I’ll probably be back when the just Tama Shark and Mordy one comes as those are the 2 I want.

Spent 120 sq, it’s all i could spare… 4th roll

Only other notable was regular Martha.

2 Likes

Both on the second 10 pull. Both portraits turned from silver to gold just to tease me :heart:

4 Likes

I got Tama on my last single roll but I’ll get screenshots of the other thing later because…

@Da-Vinci-chan YOU cURSED ME AND I GOT SCHEZ AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

7 Likes

Update put in 90 more got a normal mordred alright then np3 sure and the pirates I got everyone thank god (gonna roll on surfer mo solo 4 star rate up later for more np lvls)

:fgo_umu:
@Chashan proud of you. Go grail her.

1 Like

Right, the priorities:

1. Kiyohime, Anne & Mary
  2. (distant 2nd) Event-CE
  3. very random draws would be very welcome: Atalante, Florence
  4. no priority: Arthur’s surfing son daughter, Vulpes

Lest I forget, listening in on this here track for ambience (maaaybe too serious in tone, but it’s…good - shame that PoE is too farm-intensive to play alongside Grind Order, otherwise would dip into it again. :DDD)

Path of Exile - Ascendancy - Izaros Labyrinth Exterior

Trying a pile of 20 tickets first, which nets:

• 3rd ticket, NP-level for Stheno (k?)

• 4th:

<3 which is why you can keep your first ascension-outfit, dearie.

• 6th and 7th: Atalante as a CE, also welcome of course

• 15th, 16th: queen red-head’s CE, always appreciated

• nothing further worthy of note until 20th ticket

Good result overall. I’ll ask the augurs whether to do a couple 10-rolls or not.

2 Likes

The Scarlet Surfer does get her own rate up banner, doesn’t she?

Just asking for uh… a friend.

yes…tell your friend that he’ll have to wait around 10 days to roll for her then

10 days but I… he wants it now!

Screw it, let’s go all in.

2 Likes

I’ll ask the augurs whether to do a couple 10-rolls or not.

Did a further 4 10-rolls, which netted me:

• 2 x Atalante-CE
  • 1 x Francis-CE
  • couple more queen red-head CE
  • on 4th, she heard the call too, mere days after carrying my crew through the CQ <3

Waiting on Anne’s rate-up a couple days, then. Next stop tomorrow: NP5 Chris. :fgo_illya:

3 Likes

tell him good luck and don’t be mad if you end up getting the yuri duo