Summer Titania concept!

Huh

6_b086hq

13 Likes

“I’ll take twenty”

6 Likes

Perfection

5 Likes

in b4 they actually make another seasonal Titania and they make her a slow cavalry axe with Chill Atk

6 Likes

At least its different from her other 2 forms…
please dont do this to me IS

4 Likes

WDYM, this already exists?

2 Likes

She Devil with a sword

3 Likes

I’d back the Summer Titania campaign. So long as my old gripe of the warrior women being shown as stick thin models is avoided as a veteran knight like her is bound to be muscular.

I’ve long hoped for Summer Minerva and realised my ideal design pretty much already existed for her which Titania could work equally as well with. The hair’s even the right colour for her.

6 Likes

Oh look its my favorite breath of the wild character! What a shock!

5 Likes

Give us buff ladies for summer IS

5 Likes

I can’t afford this alt

6 Likes

I had a bit of time so I made this. It completes her weapon triangle and continues the rush to introduce menace skills. 166 BST.

Summer Storm
Grants Spd+3. If unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack. At start of combat, If [Bonus] is active on unit, grants Atk/Spd+6 and Special cooldown charge +1 per unit’s attack.

The animation summons black clouds and a massive lightning strike, playing off Urbosa’s skills now as well as her looks. Had been tempted to just copy Jill’s axe but IS don’t tend to be that lacking in imagination. Slaying is probably better than cooldown acceleration though but they’d then be basically the same again.

4 Likes