How would you rate Mercedes’ art?

0 voters

How would you rate Caspar’s art

0 voters

How would you rate Duo Hilda’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate Leonie’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate this banner’s overall art?

0 voters

10 Likes

Love pretty much everyone’s art this time, a really amazing batch.

Meka’s art, while good, tends to miss something extra, but I feel they really made up for it with the special art this time.

4 Likes

Ashe definitely has my favourite art of the batch. It’s just so precious and suits him well :fgo_ereshlove: and I don’t think I have a least favourite here. The art of this banner is just so good. Not a fan of Marianne doing the stick your butt at the screen for their damaged but it’s not bad

4 Likes

summer lennie :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Almond you gave me a heart attack I thought I spelled her name wrong somewhere lmao

Or did I and I’m just blind :feh_flaynconcern:

5 Likes

no, you’re good lol

4 Likes

Mercedes for genuine reasons :smirk:

8 Likes

Beeg hat gang?

8 Likes

:flushed:

6 Likes

Don’t like the boys, they would stink with those fish around, plus they are definitely alien since they don’t have nipples.

The ladies look fantastic, Mercie is an auto 10/10 with that big hat. Hilda is sniffing Marianne’s breast. Though i thought she should be thicker.

5 Likes

I have the higher quality art without the nintendo and IS stuff if you want to update the OP with them @RoysOurBoy

Mercedes

Ashe

Hilda + Marianne

Caspar

Leonie

5 Likes

The art is really good this banner imo. S!Hilda+Marianne and S!Mercedes are standout really nice, with the others ranging from solid to pretty good. Overall, good art :feh_flaynsmile:

6 Likes

I chose Casper for least favorite because Animal abuse

7 Likes

It’s a tie between Hilda/Marianne and Mercedes’s art for me, they’re both so good

3 Likes

Mercedes’s art is honestly top tier

I voted Mercy because I like her art the best overall. If we could choose individually, then I’d choose Marianne but I’m not loving Hilda’s art too much so I didn’t want to choose the duo.

6 Likes

Ashe. Could not have picked a better artist for him. Azu-taro fits his modest, subdued aesthetic perfectly

Mercie. Beats out Ashe as my favorite art this batch. The refined skirt, that precious smile, especially in her special art. She deserved this

Caspar. Can we stop with the random fabric covering the bottoms on these summer arts (see also: Leonie)? It works on Mercie and Marianne because it’s a full skirt. At least he looks like he’s enjoying himself. Also, wtf are those steampunk penguin goggles he has on him?

Duo Hilda. Marianne would probably be my favorite art if Hilda didn’t keep covering her up. The outfit and parasol are a lovely combo and they nailed her facial expressions, from the reluctance in her default art, to the slight smile in her attack arts showing her enjoying herself to the utter look of defeat in her damaged art. If it weren’t for the Marianne carry, this would have easily been my least favorite due to the same trashy fanservice I’ve come to expect with these Duos/Harmonics

Leonie. In the Paralogue she seemed really into the summer spirit so this checks out. So, as with Caspar, I’m not sure why the need for the coat tied around her. Wouldn’t that thing get soaked?

4 Likes

That parfait in Mercie’s attack/special/damaged art is just floating in the air, 3/10.

Leonie art has me pleasantly surprised.

Marianne’s swimsuit is cool.

Fish.

Who am I forgetting?

3 Likes

I think they all look good. Mercedes is the best though, she’s always got style.

2 Likes

Voted Leonie but might as well have voted for anyone else, this art batch was great

3 Likes

Leonie is so pretty, instant +10

7 Likes