Ladies and Gentlemen!
The day has finally come! Today we start with the first battle of this year’s Summer Tournament!
16 beautiful Servants in swimsuits compete to come out on top. But only one can be the winner:
For our first battle, we have two very strong contenders:
Jeanne d’Arc Alter (Berserker)
This very energetic woman joins the tournament for the first time this year. But not only that, she also joins every Master during the next Summer Event, since she’s the Welfare Servant this year.
She’ll burn down every enemy with her dark flames (and random german words) for you.
The Beauty of the Desert, who emphasizes the focus of her Final Ascension artwork with her class name (Ass-Ass-in). Last year she won the first round against Scathach, but lost against the champion Nero. How will she do this year?
- Jeanne d’Arc Alter (Berserker)
- Nitocris (Assassin)
- Polls will last for 3 days and close automatically at 9 a.m. PST / 18 p.m. CET
- Next Poll will start right after one ends
- Matchups have been chosen randomly with this site: https://wheelofnames.com/#
- This is NOT a gameplay poll. Choose your vote based on tastes. If a Servant is better or worse than the other should not factor in and often doesn’t even make sense in these battles, since they are random.
- Keep it faire and sporting!
- You can cheer for you favorites as much as you want BUT don’t insult, belittle, humiliate or whatever the other Servants or it’s supporters!
- Insulting language i.e. “trash” ,“worthless”, “stupid”, “useless”, “shitty” or similar in association with a Servant can and will cause fights. So please avoid talking down others Waifus. Please keep it friendly!
- There will be some salt, I guess. But keep one thing in mind: Even if your Waifu won’t win here - She’ll always be the winner in your heart. So don’t be a sore loser if that’s what it comes down to.
- Don’t react to obvious provocations. Ignore them. Don’t engage in a heated discussion.
- Sharing pictures of your supported Servant is appreciated and expected (because they’ll go right into my FGO folder). But please keep in mind to keep them SFW as always (but I don’t think I needed to tell you that)
- Don’t slap Pandas
- I won’t hesitate to flag whoever breaks these rules!