Summer Wars 2020 - Battle IV. - Kouhai vs. Headpats

Winner of Battle III. Round I.: Oda Nobunaga

Previous Battles:

Round I. - Battle I.
Round I. - Battle II.
Round I. - Battle III.

Sadistic Kouhai meets best target for headpats! Finally a battle of two new Servants!

BB Summer

You like Kouhais? You like dark skin and gyarus? You like tentacles? Well, then you will love this BB!
She might cause you a lot of trouble during the next event, but in the end she is our beloved Kouhai and let’s be honest… she hot!

Ushiwakamaru (Assassin)

Our favorite Minamoto (sorry Raikou) finally gets her golden card! Ushi puts on her swimwear and joins us to go for a swim. Or that’s what we wish for. No matter the class or time of year, you still wanna give her all the headpats in the world.

• BB BB Summer
  • Ushiwakamaru Ushiwakamaru

0 voters

General Information
  • Polls will last for 3 days and close automatically at 9 a.m. PST / 18 p.m. CET
  • Next Poll will start right after one ends
  • Matchups have been chosen randomly with this site: https://wheelofnames.com/#
  • This is NOT a gameplay poll. Choose your vote based on tastes. If a Servant is better or worse in gameplay should not factor in and often doesn’t even make sense in these battles, since they are random.
Rules
  • Keep it faire and sporting!
  • Discuss, Argue, Share Opinions - BUT DON’T BE TOXIC!
  • Not everone likes the same things - Don’t get offended when someone talks about things they don’t like about your beloved Servants!
  • Spoiling for a fight will lead to a flag - Keep it friendly and respectful!
  • Sharing pictures of your supported Servant is appreciated and expected (because they’ll go right into my FGO folder). But please keep them SFW as always.
  • Don’t slap Pandas
  • Always keep in mind: Swimsuit Contest
  • TROLLS AREN’T WELCOME HERE!
7 Likes

Poor Ushi is about to get slaughtered!

That is what happens when you face a cheat character though.

10 Likes

thank Alm Nobu won or I wouldve commited sudoku
but being this close should be illegal

5 Likes

I actually wanted to comment on the last poll… I don’t think it matters who makes it to the next round, because I think BB will just crush 'em all. From what I can tell, BB is extremely popular.
I feel bad for Ushi…

#TeamUshi

9 Likes

You would have started playing number puzzles?

Anyway, really hard choice when we haven’t met either of these characters in game yet :fgo_pout:

6 Likes

Sigh Yeah, she is

7 Likes

Yep, sorry Ushi. Just bad luck.

5 Likes

Now this match is indecisive for me, same reason with Mysty :fgo_casgilworry:

6 Likes

BB is that popular? Then you could say my vote goes to the … underDog… yeah.
shows himself out
P.S. : Go Ushi!
P.P.S.: Actually disappointed since I thought it would be Mash in the voting poll, that would have been a hard choice. :smiley:

7 Likes

No no, then I would have said “Best Kouhai”. :fgo_mashthink:

8 Likes

I was looking for some nice fanart of Summer Ushiwaka to support her a bit… But this was the only one where I thought it looks really good and is NOT NSFW!
Honestly, artists are way too horny for Ushi, it’s insane.

8 Likes

Reminds me of when I went looking for pics of Best Fox Wife being badass. Pretty sure I found, like, maybe half a dozen. 90% of the art was fap-fodder (most of it quite lazy), and the rest were mostly her being sad.

6 Likes

I smirked.

Anyway, voted for BB.

7 Likes

what’s that sigh for, huh birdo :feh_felixperish:

5 Likes

received_2453641968208202

I’ll never tire of this .gif @BB-of-Sacae thank you so much

13 Likes

Mash is great, BB not so much. I don’t get why people like that evil bitch so much, is it just because she looks like Sakura?

4 Likes

I guess that .gif is fine, but some of us have more refined taste in llama memes:

llamasnob

6 Likes

I mean, I won’t judge anyone for who they like and at the same time I don’t exactly know the reasons for her popularity. For me, personally, I think she’s alright. I’m not too hyped up about her, but I’d still hate not to get her.
I can tell you though, it’s definitely not because she looks like Sakura. Because that’s the only trait they share. Their personalities are completely different. Even if you’d compare BB to Dark Sakura.
I’m pretty sure she’s not as popular just because of the looks.

5 Likes

Well then I’m stumped since her personality I consider just horrid, still, to each his own, I wouldn’t turn down good talent because of her class and skills but I’d rather direct my SQ first towards a second copy of Jeanne and Ushi rather than BB. :smiley:

I think BB is a really fun character. Though I haven’t experienced FGO’s SE.RA.PH. event, she was great in CCC. I don’t really think you’re supposed to like her personality, as she seemed to be intentionally written as alien, inhuman, and at least partially insane. She is an out of control AI dealing with emotions she isn’t even supposed to have.

She absolutely owns every scene she is in, and her antics are the perfect blend of frivolity and malice. You can tell that even her whimsy is rooted in cunning and you can never be sure whether she is being capricious or manipulative (or perhaps both, simultaneously). She’s a great example of an antagonist that can be deeply threatening without having to resort to cruelty or brutality, and who commands respect through subtext and inference, rather than blatant displays of power.

5 Likes