Winner of Battle VI. Round I.: Mysterious Heroine XX

Previous Battles:

Round I. - Battle I.
Round I. - Battle II.
Round I. - Battle III.
Round I. - Battle IV.
Round I. - Battle V.
Round I. - Battle VI.

Umu, Umu! Finally I am entering the stage again to show everyone the beauty of me and my Golden Theatre!

The previous Champion and glorious Emperor of Roses featuring Kantai Collection versus the very best Kouhai there will ever be in her extremely cute swimsuit!

Nero Claudius (Caster)

As the winner of last year’s tournament, she competes once again to defend her crown. Her first opponent shall be none other than every Master’s reliable Kouhai. But no matter her challenger, Nero shall stay proud, elegant and beautiful.

Mash Kyrielight

The one and only Servant every one has at their side. Your trustworthy Kouhai who joined you from Fuyuki to Babylonia and beyond. Her swimsuit might be simple, but that doesn’t have to be a bad thing. She’s definitely as cute as ever and her voice lines are getting more energetic during Summer.

• NeroCasterFinalIcon Nero Claudius (Caster)
  • Mash Mash Kyrielight

0 voters

General Information
  • Polls will last for 3 days and close automatically at 9 a.m. PST / 18 p.m. CET
  • Next Poll will start right after one ends
  • From here on out, there will always be two battles at the same time
  • Matchups have been chosen randomly with this site: https://wheelofnames.com/#
  • This is NOT a gameplay poll. Choose your vote based on tastes. If a Servant is better or worse in gameplay should not factor in and often doesn’t even make sense in these battles, since they are random.
Rules
  • Keep it faire and sporting!
  • Discuss, Argue, Share Opinions - BUT DON’T BE TOXIC!
  • Not everone likes the same things - Don’t get offended when someone talks about things they don’t like about your beloved Servants!
  • Spoiling for a fight will lead to a flag - Keep it friendly and respectful!
  • Sharing pictures of your supported Servant is appreciated and expected (because they’ll go right into my FGO folder). But please keep them SFW as always.
  • Don’t slap Pandas
  • Always keep in mind: Swimsuit Contest
  • TROLLS AREN’T WELCOME HERE!
2 Likes

Foregone conclusion. Do we even need to run this race?

12 Likes

Ngl I haven’t chosen

9 Likes

Yeah… We all know whats gonna happen. Caster Umu’s gonna win.

But I never betray my starter pokemon.

8 Likes

12 Likes

Sadly this one is a foregone conclusion, nero will win. Voting for Mash personally bc when she is not doing protag worship or that other annoying trait they give her of repeating what we just heard bc the protag is so thick they don’t get it, I actually enjoy her character. Aesthetically I enjoy the simple but classy design of her swimsuit.

Nero is hard for me. When she is well written she is a great character. However, she is an inconsistently written character. Sometimes the writer has her acting essentially like a 12 year old with that kind of brattiness one typically attributes to being young. Other times she is insightful and funny. And then there is Septium which we do not speak of. Aesthetically her design does nothing for me because we have so many saber faces that none of their designs feels special or great. At least Salter while I am not a fan of her design at least does enough to differentiate her from the other saber faces. Where as nero is shorter OG saber with slightly more curves and more risque clothing.

1 Like

Can you blame her?

No, but I live for the day that protag visits the wizard of oz and gets a brain.

1 Like

If Part 2 wasn’t a thing, I probably would have voted for Nero as well.
But - at least to me it feels like that - Mash’s character has developed quite enough in a direction I like a lot. I really adore her at this point (even thinking about giving her Golden Fous).
I even use her as the starting Servant in every story battle by now, which is something I haven’t done since Okeanos or so.

2 Likes

Sorry second best Kouhai, Umu is clearly the winner here.

3 Likes

Umu Caster is a powerful force to be acknowledged.
However, Mashu’s simple swimsuit combined with the glasses shoot her kouhai power level off the charts. Also her quotes in combat with the Spiriton Dress on are really cute :fgo_dshy:

2 Likes

I started a week too late to get that…

/sigh

3 Likes

Mash should be allowed to reach the second round by default, but you gotta work with what you got and you’re forcing my hand here so I’ll have to vote her out in round one.
Tough times.

Best Kouhai?

8 Likes

You heard me

7 Likes

Sorry Mash but next round is going to be your dead is you try, and i like Nero and she have a chance to defeat yeah in the next round so you can do it emperor of the roses!!!

2 Likes

11 Likes

Going to go with sweet, devoted Mash here. I know Nero is wildly popular, but I’m not really a fan of her due to her narcissism.

2 Likes

It’s what she deserves

Source

3 Likes