Summer Wars 2020 - Battle X. - Rockstar vs. TV-Star(?)

Winner of Battle VII. Round I.: Nero Claudius

Winner of Battle VIII. Round I.: Jeanne d’Arc

Previous Battles:

Round I. - Battle I.
Round I. - Battle II.
Round I. - Battle III.
Round I. - Battle IV.
Round I. - Battle V.
Round I. - Battle VI.
Round I. - Battle VII.
Round I. - Battle VIII.

We are entering Finals Territory! The Second Battle of the Quarter Finals - Oda Nobunaga aka Rockstar Nobu versus Summer BB aka Gyaru Kouhai

Oda Nobunaga (Berserker)

A surprise to many, but the battle against Saber Fran was actually a pretty close call. Still, she came out victorious and is now up against the devilish Moon Cancer of Luluhawa.

Summer BB

Not so much a surprise on the other hand was the battle BB versus Ushiwakamaru, where BB just crushed her opponent. At this point of the Tournament, everyone got to know her already. Will this be in her favor?

• OdaNobunagaBerserkerFinalIcon Oda Nobunaga (Berserker)
  • BB Summer BB

0 voters

General Information
  • Polls will last for 3 days and close automatically at 9 a.m. PST / 18 p.m. CET
  • Next Poll will start right after one ends
  • From here on out, there will always be two battles at the same time
  • Matchups have been chosen randomly with this site: https://wheelofnames.com/#
  • This is NOT a gameplay poll. Choose your vote based on tastes. If a Servant is better or worse in gameplay should not factor in and often doesn’t even make sense in these battles, since they are random.
Rules
  • Keep it faire and sporting!
  • Discuss, Argue, Share Opinions - BUT DON’T BE TOXIC!
  • Not everone likes the same things - Don’t get offended when someone talks about things they don’t like about your beloved Servants!
  • Spoiling for a fight will lead to a flag - Keep it friendly and respectful!
  • Sharing pictures of your supported Servant is appreciated and expected (because they’ll go right into my FGO folder). But please keep them SFW as always.
  • Don’t slap Pandas
  • Always keep in mind: Swimsuit Contest
  • TROLLS AREN’T WELCOME HERE!
2 Likes

Not fair, BB is immune to burn!

But yeah, Nobbu going down in flames, here.

4 Likes

3 Things I wanna say:

1. What the Hell! You guys are amazing! Nero ALMOST LOST to Mash!! It was only 1 % difference. That’s insane!

2. In case you are wondering, why there are two battles at once now. We have to speed up things now. Initially I thought that between Summer 2 and Summer 3 there would be a one-week break. But as they just started the event after the other ended, I had to come up with something else. Reason being: I wanna be done with this Tournament the same time the Summer events end.
    That’s why I’m speeding up things during the Quarter Finals. The Semi-Finals won’t be simultaneously. But the Third-Place Play-Off and the Final will be simultaneously again. I counted the days, and it just works out that the winner will be announced one the 22nd.

3. If you wanna have some extra fresh salt: I recommend you visit the Twitch-channel of Myst He’s doing a Waifu Tournament right now. It’s nice to watch.

1 Like

If Mash can almost beat Nero, then Nobu can overthrow BB

Come together, my fellow believers

12 Likes

Together until the end, my friend.

3 Likes

@Lost247365 come preach

2 Likes

Sorry BB, Nobbu Rocks!

3 Likes

Alternatively, Rock and Roll vs Hip Hop (Ascension 1). In which case, ROCK ON NOBUNAGA!! Who can deny how awesome her guitar shredding NP is?

1 Like

And mandatory @Lain

3 Likes

Oh boy, you’re right! When I think about Summer BB I always only think about her second or third Ascension (for reasons).

2 Likes

dont care honestly
she isnt last place so its all good

1 Like

Well seems like it’s to pack it up for all of us in the demon king gang.
Let’s give BB the best run for her money until she (almost) inevitably runs into nero and succumbs to rome’s one and only rose emperor.

2 Likes

4 Likes

let me be happy with not being last place

4 Likes

I didn’t think I’d like her before I knew her but she really grew on me

Source

Source

8 Likes

oof the 2nd one is so high quality my phone screen broke

3 Likes

If this was a Rock & Roll contest then Nobu might have had a chance but she has no chance against the ultimate blogger BB in a swimsuit competition!

BB Spam

Cute Girl with Eldritch Boss tentacles, can’t beat that!

7 Likes

Well lady Nobunaga may surely lose but i will keep at her side till the inevitable end, you can do it lady Nobunaga!!!

5 Likes

Going with nobu because she grew on me, and I don’t trust BB enough to send her a vote.

Martha would never forgive me!

6 Likes

I like them both. I just like BB much much more. So BB it is!

3 Likes