Round I. - Battle V.
Round I. - Battle VI.
Round I. - Battle VII.
Round I. - Battle VIII.

Round II. - Battle IX.
Round II. - Battle X.
Round II. - Battle XI.
Round II. - Battle XII.

From here on out every battle could have been the Final!
For the first Semi-Final Battle we have the protagonist of this year’s Summer Event, Jeanne d’Arc Alter versus the Antagonist of it, BB Summer!

Jeanne d’Arc Alter (Berserker)

BB Summer

• Jeanne Alter Jeanne d’Arc Alter (Berserker)
  • BB BB Summer

0 voters

General Information
  • Polls will last for 3 days and close automatically at 9 a.m. PST / 18 p.m. CET
  • Next Poll will start right after one ends
  • From here on out, there will always be two battles at the same time
  • Matchups have been chosen randomly with this site: https://wheelofnames.com/#
  • This is NOT a gameplay poll. Choose your vote based on tastes. If a Servant is better or worse in gameplay should not factor in and often doesn’t even make sense in these battles, since they are random.
Rules
  • Keep it faire and sporting!
  • Discuss, Argue, Share Opinions - BUT DON’T BE TOXIC!
  • Not everone likes the same things - Don’t get offended when someone talks about things they don’t like about your beloved Servants!
  • Spoiling for a fight will lead to a flag - Keep it friendly and respectful!
  • Sharing pictures of your supported Servant is appreciated and expected (because they’ll go right into my FGO folder). But please keep them SFW as always.
  • Don’t slap Pandas
  • Always keep in mind: Swimsuit Contest
  • TROLLS AREN’T WELCOME HERE!

Not gonna lie, it would be funny if one of these two would be the Final:

4 Likes

Not even a question now: throwing my full support behind Best Kouhai. BB, take my energy! :fgo_buster:

7 Likes

This one is easier for me. BB while not as bad as I was expecting since this is my first event with her didn’t do enough to win me over on personality this year. Aesthetically she is very pleasing but I would still if I had more control over the protag have them run screaming at the sight of her.

Jalter Zerker actually did a lot to win me over this year with her event, I haven’t been the biggest Jalter fan in the past but I really enjoyed her this year and she is also pleasing in her later ascensions once she loses the weird jacket and legging, not sure why any swimsuit would need a jacket and only one legging. So Jalter passes on both categories so she gets my vote.

4 Likes

Abstaining. Whoever wins this gets my vote next round :fgo_jaltersmug: :fgo_bbgrin:

I wasn’t around for any C.C.C. event so this was my first extended experience with BB. I already have a Best Kouhai and see no particular reason to vote for the antagonist of the event. Easy choice.

1 Like

You belong in Void Space with that attitude. :fgo_bbgrin:

3 Likes

This one was another though choice but the answer is clear. While I love Arco Wada’s design, not to mention the personalities that the characters she draws reign supreme as my favorites in the franchise (Nero and Tamamo), BB being a very complex character in Extra CCC, Jeanne Alter won me over with her earnest approach and development.

Yes, she is somewhat close to a Rin-Tsundere type now but at least she tries to find herself instead of being super edgy.

2 Likes

Nerdy tsundere saint get all my vote since Nero got cheated :fgo_badciv:

4 Likes

Really tough. I love my Sakura clones, but Jalter was a huge help as my first SSR. Not only that but I feel like BB wasn’t as expanded on in this event, while Jalter held a huge pivotal part and it was honestly great watching her strive to make the best doujin. It hurts to do this BB, but Jalter’s got my vote. Besides Meltryllis will always be the best in my heart.

1 Like

3 Likes

Going for BB, here. More complex and nuanced character, more threatening yet entertaining antagonist, superior aesthetic design. No contest.

4 Likes

I don’t like BB so sorry for not giving my vote to try to make the story match become true

Nero shouldn’t have lost. But if she was to lose, it should only be to the most epic of kouhais.

A vote for BB is a vote for Nero (RIP).

The empress is dead. Long live BB.

2 Likes

Chuuni absolute nerd berserker gets my vote here. Also, even before I got to her personality her aesthetic already won me over tbh. It’s a great callback to the preteen edge lord days. Aesthetically a punk femme fatale with a personality of a (secretly) soft nerd, it’s 2 waifus for the price of one (vote)!

1 Like

So… :fgo_gudako:

Should I vote for Jalter, my favourite character in FGO and one of my Grailed servants.

Or…

Should I vote for a character that I really like (that second ascension is a big oof) and I’m loving playing with too. Oh,and I almost forgot that she is the only SSR to ever grace me with two copies in a single multi.

I need more time to decide.

2 Likes

Voted BB but tbh either could win and I’d be happy. It’s too bad this can’t be the final round so it feels like a win no matter what

1 Like

Easy pick. BB is one of my favourite characters in Fate. She’s just so fun and evil. This time she’s even better because she’s not so pale. She also has some really cool animations, especially the kicks in her A1/2 close range arts and buster.

2 Likes

Before this event for me Jalter was just a “cool servant” now she’s one of my favorite servants, I’m so so glad I have all her versions Jailter doesn’t exist

BB is also one of my faves but she didn’t bless my Chaldea with her presence so she doesn’t deserve my vote :fgo_davinci_coffee:

1 Like

Physically BB is more beautiful but in terms of personality Jaltzerker is far better.

1 Like