Summer Wars Battle II. - Parasol and Yuri-Love

Battle Number One of Summer is over and we have the first Winner of this Tournament!

Arturia Pendragon Alter Rider aka Maid Alter
Personally, I had a feeling that she would take the cake in this first fight.
But after a lot people took Frans side in the comments, my conviction began to sway. Fran is a good girl nevertheless and I’m sure she had a good chance of winning, Starting off into battle against such a strong opponent sure is bad luck.
Congrats to Arturia!

Battle I: Result

Let’s get to the Second Battle!
This time our competitors are on one hand our dependable Shrine Maiden Fox - Tamamo no Mae Lancer
Wet T-Shirt, foxy ears and a fluffy tail. Who could say no to her?

Her opponents are a pair of kinda Yuri-ish(?) Pirates - Anne Bonny & Mary Read
During Summer, Anne truly shows off with her big… Rifle.

• TamamoLancerStage3Icon Tamamo no Mae Lancer
  • Anne%26MaryArchericon Anne Bonny & Mary Read Archer

0 voters

General Information on Battles:
  • 16 Summer Servants = First Rounds consists of 8 Battles
  • Every battle lasts for Three Days. The Servant with the most votes gets into the next round.
  • The polls close automatically three days after each battle at 8 pm CET, which is 11 am PDT.
  • I’ll try my best to start the next battle at around that time.
  • Results will be shown when poll is closed. I’ll announce the winner at the beginning of every following battle.
  • Below the poll you’ll find a table of the battles. I’m going to update it with every new battle.
  • The Final Battle is going to start August 19th. So this will accompany us through most of Summer.
  • Every battle was decided randomly using this randomizer. (https://wheelofnames.com/)
  • Because battles are random, the outcomes of some battles may be obvious from the start, because some Servants are renownedly more popular. But in the end, the ones to lose wouldn’t have made it to the final anyway. So please keep that in mind.
Rules:
  • You can only pick one Servant - choose wisely
  • Choose your pick based on taste!
    As said, the battles were decided randomly. Class, skills, utility and so on can be totally different, so it would make no sense to pick based on gameplay.
  • Be nice to each other! Everyone has different taste and there’s no right nor wrong.
  • Lastly and most importantly: Have Fun!
Table of Battles

Maybe these short clips, showing the two Servants in battle, will help you to make a decision:
Tamamo no Mae
Anne Bonny & Mary Read
(couldn’t find better ones, sorry)

And with that, let’s start the Second Summer Battle!

One of them literally Kamen rider kicks an enemy’s balls into an explosion yeaaa I think this is gonna be a landslides victory for Tammy not gonna lie

Like peer pressure matters.

I am going to explicitly roll for one of them (along with Kiyo), and it isn’t foxy. <3

It’s like the poll was rigged or something :grinning:

I have both so this was not easy
Both are great; one gave me their room key
The other gave me drink that made me dizzy
Pirate x Pirate is quite the combo. Very dreamy
But the vote goes for Tama
She said ‘face it tiger’ and I knew it was destiny

*Vote for both, in your hearts, you scallywags

Tamamo absolutely.
My greatest regret of this FGO year.

Have to try and get Nitocris Assassin, so i am forced to leave Tamamo lancer alone.

But next summer…

Fox wife is understanding and forgiving. Go get your Egyptian assassin. Idk if Tama is going to be around next summer, but she comes back on one of those ‘[X number] million downloads’ banners.

Yeah. That exact banner should be around next summer. I think in JP it was just before the Summer re-run.

1 Like

You sure…?

Edit: You probably meant this banner, did you. Sorry, I misinterpretted your statement

Actually… yes. That banner was at the beginning of june, and the Dead Heat Race had it’s rerun in July.

Edit: No problem

I have to.

Nito is cute, and her kit is nice.

And i can’t help but roll for her. Pharaoh’s orders

1 Like

Yuri shall conquer the world.

1 Like

"First, strike the crotch!
Next, Really strike the crotch!
Repentance through crotch VIOLENCE!!!

Behold my Polygamist Castration Fist.
Other Deities may allow harem, but never will I!!"

Only a few hours left on the second battle.
Since the Summer Event started and some of you guys already rolled on the first banner, maybe you got one of these two Servants and are now able to make a decision. Or maybe you changed your opinion?

Also the Servants for the next battle have been decided and I think this might become one of the more interesting battles of the first round. Stay tuned!