Battle Number One of Summer is over and we have the first Winner of this Tournament!
Arturia Pendragon Alter Rider aka Maid Alter
Personally, I had a feeling that she would take the cake in this first fight.
But after a lot people took Frans side in the comments, my conviction began to sway. Fran is a good girl nevertheless and I’m sure she had a good chance of winning, Starting off into battle against such a strong opponent sure is bad luck.
Congrats to Arturia!
Let’s get to the Second Battle!
This time our competitors are on one hand our dependable Shrine Maiden Fox - Tamamo no Mae Lancer
Wet T-Shirt, foxy ears and a fluffy tail. Who could say no to her?
Her opponents are a pair of kinda Yuri-ish(?) Pirates - Anne Bonny & Mary Read
During Summer, Anne truly shows off with her big… Rifle.
- Tamamo no Mae Lancer
- Anne Bonny & Mary Read Archer
General Information on Battles:
- 16 Summer Servants = First Rounds consists of 8 Battles
- Every battle lasts for Three Days. The Servant with the most votes gets into the next round.
- The polls close automatically three days after each battle at 8 pm CET, which is 11 am PDT.
- I’ll try my best to start the next battle at around that time.
- Results will be shown when poll is closed. I’ll announce the winner at the beginning of every following battle.
- Below the poll you’ll find a table of the battles. I’m going to update it with every new battle.
- The Final Battle is going to start August 19th. So this will accompany us through most of Summer.
- Every battle was decided randomly using this randomizer. (https://wheelofnames.com/)
- Because battles are random, the outcomes of some battles may be obvious from the start, because some Servants are renownedly more popular. But in the end, the ones to lose wouldn’t have made it to the final anyway. So please keep that in mind.
- You can only pick one Servant - choose wisely
- Choose your pick based on taste!
As said, the battles were decided randomly. Class, skills, utility and so on can be totally different, so it would make no sense to pick based on gameplay.
- Be nice to each other! Everyone has different taste and there’s no right nor wrong.
- Lastly and most importantly: Have Fun!
And with that, let’s start the Second Summer Battle!