Summer Wars Battle IV. - King vs. Saint

Super-Soaker vs. Holy Knuckles - a Fight like no other

Winner of the Third Battle is Surfer Mordred

The rebellious Surfer Mordred Rider prevails against the Goddess of Love, Ishtar.
But it was so extremely close! Like no battle before has had a result this close! Wow!
Now with that Mordred got a chance to go against her father in the next round!

Battle I: Result
Battle II: Result
Battle III: Result

In our Fourth Battle we see the Water Blitz World Champion against the Saint of the Shore

Weaponizing a Super Soaker, the King of the Beach - Arturia Pendragon Archer - makes her appearance in this Tournament!
Dressed in her sporty bikini, tieing her hair to a ponytail, no one can go against her… probably.

Her opponent is the Saint of the Shore - Saint Martha Ruler
Armed with a pair of Holy Knuckles, she won’t allow any indecent behaviour. Otherwise she punches the Sh*t out o-… Ahem! She’s going to lecture you.

• ArtoriaArcherStage2Icon Arturia Pendragon Archer
  • MarthaRulerFinalIcon Saint Martha Ruler

0 voters

Again videos, showing the two Servants in combat:
Arturia Pendragon Archer
Saint Martha Ruler

General Information on Battles
  • Every battle lasts for Three Days. The Servant with the most votes gets into the next round.
  • The polls close automatically three days after each battle at 8 pm CET, which is 11 am PDT.
  • I’ll try my best to start the next battle at around that time.
  • Results will be shown when poll is closed. I’ll announce the winner at the beginning of every following battle.
  • Below the poll you’ll find a table of the battles. I’m going to update it with every new battle.
  • The Final Battle is going to start August 19th. So this will accompany us through most of Summer.
  • Every battle was decided randomly using this randomizer. (https://wheelofnames.com/)
  • Because battles are random, the outcomes of some battles may be obvious from the start, because some Servants are renownedly more popular. But in the end, the ones to lose wouldn’t have made it to the final anyway. So please keep that in mind.
Rules
  • You can only pick one Servant - choose wisely
  • Choose your pick based on taste!
    As said, the battles were decided randomly. Class, skills, utility and so on can be totally different, so it would make no sense to pick based on gameplay.
  • Be nice to each other! Everyone has different taste and there’s no right nor wrong.
  • Lastly and most importantly: Have Fun!
Table of Battles

We also got the Winner of the Gameplay-Poll, and it’s Mordred as well! Congrats!

On a personal note:
I feel like this is a battle worth for the Final! Both Servants are really popular among fans. So I’m really eager to see the result of this one.
Personally I’m not able to choose one over the other this time, since I love both of them. I even Grailed both of them!

2 Likes

i can’t believe this,but i’m siding with the saint,i’m sorry saber,i have failed you,once again

2 Likes

Voting for Archuria so she battles Mordred next round, it has to be done :rofl:

6 Likes

Oh my god I can’t choose!

1 Like

Voting for Summer Artoria to convince her to come home when her banner hits :fgo_buster:

4 Likes

It seems like last round it was 47/92 vs 45/92, we only needed one person to change vote for a tie.

My vote here is for Archuria as I have no feelings for Martha.

2 Likes

Maybe if I vote for Archuria she will grace my Chaldea with her appearance soon :fgo_buster:

2 Likes

Everyone doesn’t vote for the true pin up-girl of summah-events - summah Saint!!! - is :fgo_badciv:

2 Likes

Gotta go with squirtle cause of obvious bias and to have her fight mordred in the next round

2 Likes

I hope that people have culture and common sense so they will vote for saint

7 Likes

This is by far going to be the most difficult on for me. Even without knowing the future battle. Usage wise artoria. Personality wise Martha. Waifu wise artoria. Looks wise Martha… It’s a good thing they are on the same banner lol

1 Like

Easy vote for Martha.

3 Likes

I feel so bad but… I’m the exact same xDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 Like

I have punchy Martha. I don’t have Squirtoria.

But I’m a Seiba-fan first and foremost. And, equally important, I want to witness the Battle of Camlann Beach!!

1 Like

Don’t worry Arturia. Belluchi and ACE may have failed you again, but I’m as loyal as Agravain. Heathens. You Lancelots. Have none of you ever had the joy of running around in your bikinis and/or speedos with water guns and super soakers firing at everyone as they fire back at you? The pure joy and harmony of that. Arturia tries hard every day to give us those blissful summer memories.

Martha’s summer style and grace brings out hot blooded, roaring youth I can only get from Streets of Rage and JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. I also like that she is a Ruler in this form since I think she deserves that class. But I didn’t expect to see a servant with super soaker as a weapon and pulling off water beam shots like some odd fusion between Pokemon and Gundam.

5 Likes

You can’t take the vanilla out of saber just by throwing her in a bikini.

Martha.

4 Likes

People don’t fire back at me when I’m in speedos. They run away from the sight xD

2 Likes

but she still ignored mo chan :frowning:
anyway amrtha reminds me of jojo xD(as you said) and that’s a good enough argument,to put her in my top 3 summer servants xD

4 Likes

Martha’s NP is just a ROADA ROLLA meme

4 Likes

i agree xD ,damn is she fun to use+her movements are so fluid !martha chan !!!

4 Likes