Summer Wars Battle V. - Charming Assassins

A battle between two Beautiful Assassins is about to start

Honestly guys, this really is just mere coincidence!

Winner of the Fourth Battle is Arturia Pendragon Archer

Another Saber-face has made her way to the quarterfinals!
The King of the Beach still has the chance to become the King of this Tournament as well!
Her next opponent is going to be none other than her treacherous son Mordred!
I’m really excited to see the outcome of the battle between Father and Son.

Battle I: Result
Battle II: Result
Battle III: Result
Battle IV: Result

The Fifth Battle features two stunning Assassins

During Summer, she appears before us, dressed as a Medjed. However, underneath that costume hides a charming beauty.
She has a gorgeous dark-skinned body and a pretty smile that bewitches everyone who sees it. The Beauty of the Desert - Nitocris Assassin

A serious and strict mentor to many warriors, our second beatiful Assassin is the Queen of the Land of Shadows - Scáthach
Her beachwear consists of a sexy purple bikini that fits her eyes and hair, along with a semi see-through sarong. To round it up, she wears a matching garter with which she carries her throwing knifes.
Maybe scary at times, but still a compelling woman.

• NitocrisAssassinStage3Icon Nitocris Assassin
  • Scathach Scáthach Assassin

0 voters

Again some clips so you can get a better picture of said Servants:
Nitocris Assassin
Scáthach Assassin

General Information on Battles
  • Every battle lasts for Three Days. The Servant with the most votes gets into the next round.
  • The polls close automatically three days after each battle at 8 pm CET, which is 11 am PDT.
  • I’ll try my best to start the next battle at around that time.
  • Results will be shown when poll is closed. I’ll announce the winner at the beginning of every following battle.
  • Below the poll you’ll find a table of the battles. I’m going to update it with every new battle.
  • The Final Battle is going to start August 19th. So this will accompany us through most of Summer.
  • Every battle was decided randomly using this randomizer. (https://wheelofnames.com/)
  • Because battles are random, the outcomes of some battles may be obvious from the start, because some Servants are renownedly more popular. But in the end, the ones to lose wouldn’t have made it to the final anyway. So please keep that in mind.
Rules
  • You can only pick one Servant - choose wisely
  • Choose your pick based on taste!
    As said, the battles were decided randomly. Class, skills, utility and so on can be totally different, so it would make no sense to pick based on gameplay.
  • Be nice to each other! Everyone has different taste and there’s no right nor wrong.
  • Lastly and most importantly: Have Fun!
Table of Battles

BONUS:

Since these two Servants are a bit similar gameplay-wise, I created a Special Poll for Gameplay:

• NitocrisAssassinStage3Icon Nitocris Assassin
  • Scathach Scáthach Assassin

0 voters

Choose your pick based on gameplay. Which one of these do you think is more viable.

BUT, Scáthach is a Welfare Servant! Meaning instant NP5, giving her a huge advantage.
So to level the playing-field, choose your pick, based on the Assumption that both are on the same NP-Level!
Quick-links to Servant pages:
Nitocris Assassin
Scáthach Assassin

PLEASE NOTE: This second poll doesn’t affect who gets to the next round in any way!

With that - Let’s start the Next Battle!

1 Like

Why not use a cropped image of Nito’s FA, though…:smirk:

Anyway, persons with good, acquired taste know which one to vote for. Also, blue card-loops.

just here to show my support to best girl :scathach_blush:

2 Likes

Me? :ylgrwink:

1 Like

:fgo_umu:

1 Like

To be 100% honest, I always forget that Scathach Assassin has an instant death mechanic on her NP. It’s only triggered somewhere around 3 times for me. Total. And it’s been about a year. But aside from that, she’s done very well by me. And she’s very pretty. However, I have to side with Nitocris. She’s just too adorable.

Both AoE Assassins, an already niche role, it’s only a matter of Quick vs Arts.

Gameplay aside, Nitocris is just too adorable. Shishou’s lewdness is epic nice, but that one-piece pierces your heart :fgo_umu:

Gameplay-wise, and assuming same NP levels, I’m siding with Nitocris on this one.

Beyond gameplay, however… There’s only one real answer to that. :smirk:

The dark tanned one. :kissing_cat:

I don’t now if nito really has a chance but well, last one was at least closer than expected.

It’s easy to forget that scathach has insta death. I have triggered it on the gold Babylonia monsters that drop plumes a number of times, but it isn’t nearly frequently enough to depend on, though it happened enough that I tried to chain the np for the oc death bonus which definitely helped. And I haven’t used her np enough against trash mobs to see if it is more reliable then.

Edit: looking closer at their servant pages, they are both tanks with a slight chance of death (exactly the same percentages)…so preference really comes down to arts vs quick and waifu status.

It does feel as if Assassin Nito is just an improved Assassin Scathach. As if they realized how weird that welfare’s kit was and made something similar, but better designed with Nitocris. If you want to make a taunt assassin then Nitocris works a bit better. Though the welfare status makes it much easier to get a higher NP level which is a fair point of consideration.

On the character side of it? I still like Nitocris more. I thought shew was a likable and cute part of the Camelot story and look forward to seeing how she is as an assassin. Scathach isn’t unlikable or anything. I do overall like the character, but Nitocris just is ahead of her there.

Of course I’ve got a terrible streak going on these polls so Nitocris is probably doomed.

Only half a day left on this battle. Choose the most beautiful Servant now.
To be honest, this is one of the fewer battles where I can’t predict the outcome at all. I’m really interested to see who’s going to win.

1 Like

Oof. I read this and was going to vote Sanson, but I missed the summer part

1 Like

surprised that shishou lovers weren’t the majority

Excitement for a new servant to come - also, Medjeds. And obviously people like dark complexions. <3