Umu! My time has come! I, Nero Caster, finally enter the stage!
But before that, let’s take a look at the previous battle.
Winner of the Fifth Battle is Nitocris Assassin
The beautiful pharao has made her way to the quarterfinals. Be it her attitude or her stunning appearance - Nitocris seems to know how to charm her fans.
Her next opponent might become the famous roman emperor.
In the Sixth Battle we see two Servants that are head over heels for their Master
In Summer this lovestruck princess shows a lot more skin than she’s used to. Adding to that she’s wielding a burning Naginata to further protect (read: threaten) her Master.
Filled with burning passion we have Kiyohime Lancer.
Her pure love for her Master is unmatched in the Servant Universe… right?
Bringing a whole Golden Theater along to the beach, we have the passionate Nero Claudius Caster.
Always in a good mood, she follows her Master to the ends of the world and back, providing him with the finest provisions along the way.
During Summer she seems even more chaotic than usual, but that also adds to her charm.
- Kiyohime Lancer
- Nero Claudius Caster
General Information on Battles
- Every battle lasts for Three Days. The Servant with the most votes gets into the next round.
- The polls close automatically three days after each battle at 8 pm CET, which is 11 am PDT.
- I’ll try my best to start the next battle at around that time.
- Results will be shown when poll is closed. I’ll announce the winner at the beginning of every following battle.
- Below the poll you’ll find a table of the battles. I’m going to update it with every new battle.
- The Final Battle is going to start August 19th. So this will accompany us through most of Summer.
- Every battle was decided randomly using this randomizer. (https://wheelofnames.com/)
- Because battles are random, the outcomes of some battles may be obvious from the start, because some Servants are renownedly more popular. But in the end, the ones to lose wouldn’t have made it to the final anyway. So please keep that in mind.
- You can only pick one Servant - choose wisely
- Choose your pick based on taste!
As said, the battles were decided randomly. Class, skills, utility and so on can be totally different, so it would make no sense to pick based on gameplay.
- Be nice to each other! Everyone has different taste and there’s no right nor wrong.
- Lastly and most importantly: Have Fun!