Summer Wars Battle VI. - Burning Passion

Umu! My time has come! I, Nero Caster, finally enter the stage!

But before that, let’s take a look at the previous battle.

Winner of the Fifth Battle is Nitocris Assassin

The beautiful pharao has made her way to the quarterfinals. Be it her attitude or her stunning appearance - Nitocris seems to know how to charm her fans.
Her next opponent might become the famous roman emperor.

Battle I: Result
Battle II: Result
Battle III: Result
Battle IV: Result
Battle V: Result

In the Sixth Battle we see two Servants that are head over heels for their Master

In Summer this lovestruck princess shows a lot more skin than she’s used to. Adding to that she’s wielding a burning Naginata to further protect (read: threaten) her Master.
Filled with burning passion we have Kiyohime Lancer.
Her pure love for her Master is unmatched in the Servant Universe… right?

Bringing a whole Golden Theater along to the beach, we have the passionate Nero Claudius Caster.
Always in a good mood, she follows her Master to the ends of the world and back, providing him with the finest provisions along the way.
During Summer she seems even more chaotic than usual, but that also adds to her charm.

• KiyohimeLancerStage3Icon Kiyohime Lancer
  • NeroCasterFinalIcon Nero Claudius Caster

0 voters

Short videos to see both Servants in combat:
Kiyohime Lancer
Nero Claudius Caster

General Information on Battles
  • Every battle lasts for Three Days. The Servant with the most votes gets into the next round.
  • The polls close automatically three days after each battle at 8 pm CET, which is 11 am PDT.
  • I’ll try my best to start the next battle at around that time.
  • Results will be shown when poll is closed. I’ll announce the winner at the beginning of every following battle.
  • Below the poll you’ll find a table of the battles. I’m going to update it with every new battle.
  • The Final Battle is going to start August 19th. So this will accompany us through most of Summer.
  • Every battle was decided randomly using this randomizer. (https://wheelofnames.com/)
  • Because battles are random, the outcomes of some battles may be obvious from the start, because some Servants are renownedly more popular. But in the end, the ones to lose wouldn’t have made it to the final anyway. So please keep that in mind.
Rules
  • You can only pick one Servant - choose wisely
  • Choose your pick based on taste!
    As said, the battles were decided randomly. Class, skills, utility and so on can be totally different, so it would make no sense to pick based on gameplay.
  • Be nice to each other! Everyone has different taste and there’s no right nor wrong.
  • Lastly and most importantly: Have Fun!
Table of Battles

Umu, now let us start with the contest!

3 Likes

Umu caster for the win :heart: yes I’m trying to bribe her to come home this summer

btw I think Summer Artoria won in her round vs. Martha but you put Martha as the winner in the table of battles :thinking:

4 Likes

Whoops, that’s a little mistake. Thanks.
Fixed it. Though I wouldn’t be mad if Martha really had won. :rofl:

1 Like

I guess we all know who you voted for in that battle :smirk:

1 Like

She’s the first Servant ever I got NP5, Bond 10, Skills 10/10/10. So yeah, I’m a bit biased in that regard. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

shishou is out ,martha is out ,i’m also out :frowning:
at least tamamo and mordred are still here

1 Like

But what about Umu?
ngl tho, was kinda upset that Shishou didn’t make it :catroll:

1 Like

if she comes home with 5 tickets because that’s all i have xD ,then yeah umu for the win xD.
but yeah umu is in my top 5

1 Like

now i’ll go grail her so that she doesn’t feel sad,i was planning to hold on my grails till her lancer version is here tho (i have only 3 grails xD)

2 Likes

Most 1 sided contest yet :fgo_umu:

I feel like whoever I pick Kyiohime will still follow me, but with different intent.

nope xD

I’ll let Umu have some wins, as long as best fox girl gets first place in the end :fgo_buster:

1 Like

i’m with you here !now that shishou is gone,all hail tamamo !

1 Like

Or we’ll see Arturia vs. Arturia :fgo_illya:

2 Likes

giphy
btw bring back shiki i love her !

1 Like

IMG_2657

2 Likes

Kiyohime all the way. :fgo_naruhodo:

1 Like

mordred will take her down don’t worry !

1 Like