Cute and Childlike vs. Big and Motherly
Umu! That pleases me. I expect no less from my people.
Winner of the Sixth Battle is Nero Claudius Caster
The Emperor of Roses has once again proven just how highly coveted she truly is.
As if it’s just natural she moves into the quaterfinals where she needs to face the Beauty of the Desert next. Will she still be able to move through as easily?
The competitors in the Seventh Battle probably couldn’t be more different
A descendent from the house of Habsburg, she was married into the french royal family.
Equipped with a beach ball she enjoys her vacation to the fullest.
The Beach Flower of Versailles Marie Antoinette Caster.
She doesn’t hesitate - not even for a second - to show her motherly love to her master.
During Summer she dresses among other things as a high school student. Or she breaks her spine in order to show us just how well stacked she truly is.
Nevertheless she is still our beloved Mama Minamoto-no-Raikou Lancer.
- Marie Antoinette Caster
- Minamoto-no-Raikou Lancer
General Information on Battles
- Every battle lasts for Three Days. The Servant with the most votes gets into the next round.
- The polls close automatically three days after each battle at 8 pm CET, which is 11 am PDT.
- I’ll try my best to start the next battle at around that time.
- Results will be shown when poll is closed. I’ll announce the winner at the beginning of every following battle.
- Below the poll you’ll find a table of the battles. I’m going to update it with every new battle.
- The Final Battle is going to start August 16th. So this will accompany us through all of Summer.
- Every battle was decided randomly using this randomizer. (https://wheelofnames.com/)
- Because battles are random, the outcomes of some battles may be obvious from the start, because some Servants are renownedly more popular. But in the end, the ones to lose wouldn’t have made it to the final anyway. So please keep that in mind.
- You can only pick one Servant - choose wisely
- Choose your pick based on taste!
As said, the battles were decided randomly. Class, skills, utility and so on can be totally different, so it would make no sense to pick based on gameplay.
- Be nice to each other! Everyone has different taste and there’s no right nor wrong.
- Lastly and most importantly: Have Fun!
Now then, feel free to vote for your prefered Waifu!