Let’s end the First Round with a Hot Final!
Originally, the plan was to do one battle after the other. I assumed that DW would give us a break of about a week between the Summer Events. But as it stands now, we can continue the farming (and rolling) shortly after. It further says, that the first summoning banner ends on August 20th, which I assume is the end date of the event itself.
So in order to keep doing this tournament at about the same time as the event, we’re doing the last battle of the first round now as well.
That’s why the Winner of this Tournament is going to be fixed on August 19th.
In addition, all of you would have known who the two remaining Servants were anyway.
For the Last Battle of the First Round we go Full Power once more!
Led by the Mahatma, this Servant goes into races (or card battles?) using her Kumara Wheel.
And adult mind inside a childlike body, which she truly knows how to show off.
She’s the always cheerful Helena Blavatsky Archer.
The Demon King of the Sixth Heaven Oda Nobunaga Berserker takes her electric guitar along to the beach.
With that she either batters her enemies or blasts them away.
Fitting for the Berserker class she wears a shirt with Buster written on it. At higher Ascensions she literally shows her fiery attitude while wearing a hot bikini.
- Helena Blavatsky Archer
- Oda Nobunaga Berserker
General Information on Battles
- Every battle lasts for Three Days. The Servant with the most votes gets into the next round.
- The polls close automatically three days after each battle at 8 pm CET, which is 11 am PDT.
- I’ll try my best to start the next battle at around that time.
- Results will be shown when poll is closed. I’ll announce the winner at the beginning of every following battle.
- Below the poll you’ll find a table of the battles. I’m going to update it with every new battle.
- The Final Battle is going to start August 16th. So this will accompany us through all of Summer.
- Every battle was decided randomly using this randomizer. (https://wheelofnames.com/)
- Because battles are random, the outcomes of some battles may be obvious from the start, because some Servants are renownedly more popular. But in the end, the ones to lose wouldn’t have made it to the final anyway. So please keep that in mind.
- You can only pick one Servant - choose wisely
- Choose your pick based on taste!
As said, the battles were decided randomly. Class, skills, utility and so on can be totally different, so it would make no sense to pick based on gameplay.
- Be nice to each other! Everyone has different taste and there’s no right nor wrong.
- Lastly and most importantly: Have Fun!
Now vote for the last Servant to reach the quaterfinals!
P.S.: If you haven’t done it yet, take a look at Helenas’ FA art. She looks so insanely hot! I can’t take my eyes off … Oh wait, there’s someone knocking on my door. be right back…