The Beauty of the Desert against the Emperor of Roses
Umu, let us have a nice contest once again.
Winner of the Second Quaterfinal is Arturia Pendragon Archer
The King of Knights retains her seat on the Throne!
Arturia defeated her son and moves forward into the next battle, where she has to face off Tamamo, the fluffy Fox!
She held her ground against the sexy Scáthach. But does she stand a chance against her next opponent?
Nero Claudius Caster
Kiyohime didn’t stand a chance against the famous emperor. Does her beauty surpass that of a certain Pharao as well?
- Nitocris Assassin
- Nero Claudius Caster
General Information on Battles
- Every battle lasts for Three Days. The Servant with the most votes gets into the next round.
- The polls close automatically three days after each battle at 8 pm CET, which is 11 am PDT.
- I’ll try my best to start the next battle at around that time.
- Results will be shown when poll is closed. I’ll announce the winner at the beginning of every following battle.
- Below the poll you’ll find a table of the battles. I’m going to update it with every new battle.
- The Final Battle is going to start August 16th. So this will accompany us through all of Summer.
- You can only pick one Servant - choose wisely
- Choose your pick based on taste!
The battles were decided randomly. Class, skills, utility and so on can be totally different, so it would make no sense to pick based on gameplay.
- Be nice to each other! Everyone has different taste and there’s no right nor wrong.
- Lastly and most importantly: Have Fun!