Summer Wars QF IV. - Prefect of Decency vs. Rockstar!

Are you a Good Child or do you prefer the Life of a Rockstar!?

Umu, umu! I knew my people would remain faithful at all times.

Winner of the Third Quarterfinal is Nero Claudius Caster

Our Beautiful Emperor remains triumphant and strides into the Semifinal.
Without any hindrance she’s marching forward in order to claim the throne once again.
Only a small number of Servants is left that could possibly oppose her.

Battle I: Result
Battle II: Result
Battle III: Result
Battle IV: Result
Battle V: Result
Battle VI: Result
Battle VII: Result
Battle VIII: Result

Quarterfinal I: Result
Quarterfinal II: Result
Quarterfinal III: Result

Minamoto-no-Raikou Lancer

It was actually a close battle against Marie. Can Raikou win against her next opponent as well?

Oda Nobunaga Berserker

To say she made short shrift of Helena would actually be an understatement. She definitely won’t make it easy for Raikou.

• MinamotoRaikouLancerStage3Icon Minamoto-no-Raikou Lancer
  • OdaNobunagaBerserkerFinalIcon Oda Nobunaga Berserker

0 voters

You know…:
Minamoto-no-Raikou Lancer
Oda Nobunaga Berserker

General Information on Battles
  • Every battle lasts for Three Days. The Servant with the most votes gets into the next round.
  • The polls close automatically three days after each battle at 8 pm CET, which is 11 am PDT.
  • I’ll try my best to start the next battle at around that time.
  • Results will be shown when poll is closed. I’ll announce the winner at the beginning of every following battle.
  • Below the poll you’ll find a table of the battles. I’m going to update it with every new battle.
  • The Final Battle is going to start August 16th. So this will accompany us through all of Summer.
Rules
  • You can only pick one Servant - choose wisely
  • Choose your pick based on taste!
    The battles were decided randomly. Class, skills, utility and so on can be totally different, so it would make no sense to pick based on gameplay.
  • Be nice to each other! Everyone has different taste and there’s no right nor wrong.
  • Lastly and most importantly: Have Fun!
Table of Battles

In short:

%20Nobu%20Summer

raikou’s characterization may be far more improved compared to her previous appearances, but nobbu is still nobbu

3 Likes

Raikou-sama actually looks good at 2nd ascension. But Nobu. And Buster-shirt.

If Nobu doesn’t win, something is very wrong with this world.

@belluchi your waifu or our lord and saviour Nobu?

1 Like

I don’t really use berzerkers unless they are a farming aoe servant, and raikou Lancer hits like a truck isekai-ing someone.

I’ll take raikou simply cuz I’ll use her way more.

1 Like

I don’t know i can’t and i won’t vote xD
Waifu vs lord
Damn this is hard
I won’t comment this time either
My heart says raikou but the cult says nobu aaaaaaa

1 Like

Nobu vs monstrous girl.
Who win is obvious. Nobu is Nobu.
Raikou is…simply not worthy.

Vote for Raikou because Nobu is a bully and Okita deserves a swimsuit so she can win a swimsuit competition and Okita Fever can sweep all of Kyoto.

Like @MatteoM said, Nobu is Nobu.
Enough said.

Plus I’m not a fan of Raikou’s design. The only one I like is the second ascension.
But had it been gameplay wise I’d probably vote the other way.

Now I’m in the mood to listen to the Nobbu chirping… hope that track is still on Youtube.

Pure Nobu silliness from youtube with love

5 Likes

Damn the medea one killed me xD

Reminds me of Bonta-kun. Usually I don’t like the mail Nobu voices but that was impressive.

Found it mix I was thinking about.

3 Likes

My favourite Nobbu small fry.

(The Nobu cult is already taking over this thread)

1 Like

My favourite enemy is the default Nobbu.
I’ve enjoyed fighting them ever since I first met them in the Da-Vinci event.

Their design, animation and voices are adorable and always puts me in a good mood.

All Nobu cult members should be allowed one exception imho.

I won’t hold this against you and you know Nobu would tell you to be true to your feelings… and then have you executed via firing squad!

NOBU!!!

3 Likes

I won’t take any risk then xD

How do we not have a chibi Nobu FGO emoji?!

Uhh, best useless warlord. Obviously.

I’ll leave that to the more tech savy forum users to make!

1 Like

I’m going to need a few hours to think on this one. I like both but I have preference for Raikou, especially since I’m not as enamored with Nobu Berserker like I was expecting to be. But Raikou’s beliefs goes against the Waifu / Husbando Simulator. She wants to stop our waifus from wearing one pieces and bikinis and husbandos from wearing speedos, mankinis and maybe just little smiley pasties over their band instruments. I don’t know if I can get behind the prevention of morality’s corruption.