Shrine Maiden Fox vs. King of Knights
Winner of the Fourth Quarterfinal is Oda Nobunaga Berserker
Not as obvious as against Helena, but Nobu still destroyed Mama Raikou.
With this, she enters the Semifinal and faces Nero Claudius Caster next time.
She won against the Yuri Pirates and even Maid Alter. But what will it be this time?
Arturia Pendragon Archer
She’s proven just how many fans she has from the very first battle on by defeating Martha Ruler. Afterwards she won against Mordred. Now she has to deal with the Shrine Maiden Fox.
- Tamamo-no-Mae Lancer
- Arturia Pendragon Archer
General Information on Battles
- Every battle lasts for Three Days. The Servant with the most votes gets into the next round.
- The polls close automatically three days after each battle at 8 pm CET, which is 11 am PDT.
- I’ll try my best to start the next battle at around that time.
- Results will be shown when poll is closed. I’ll announce the winner at the beginning of every following battle.
- Below the poll you’ll find a table of the battles. I’m going to update it with every new battle.
- The Final Battle is going to start August 16th. So this will accompany us through all of Summer.
- You can only pick one Servant - choose wisely
- Choose your pick based on taste!
The battles were decided randomly. Class, skills, utility and so on can be totally different, so it would make no sense to pick based on gameplay.
- Be nice to each other! Everyone has different taste and there’s no right nor wrong.
- Lastly and most importantly: Have Fun!
Who’s going to win and move into the Final!?