Two Emperors, Two Leaders, Maybe Even Two Tyrants Facing Each Other
Umu, I am ready! Present my next adversary to me!
Winner of the First Semifinal Battle is Tamamo-no-Mae Lancer
It was a tough, relentless fight against the rightful King of Britannia.
In the end our dependable Shrine Maiden Fox took the lead.
With that we have our first contestant for the Great Final!
Nero Claudius Caster
Showing more Love than Kiyohime and more Beauty than Nitocris, she wanders through this tournament in triumph.
Oda Nobunaga Berserker
Crushing Helena and destroying Raikou, she mercilessly leaves a trail of hellish flames behind.
- Nero Claudius Caster
- Oda Nobunaga Berserker
General Information on Battles
- Every battle lasts for Three Days. The Servant with the most votes gets into the next round.
- The polls close automatically three days after each battle at 8 pm CET, which is 11 am PDT.
- I’ll try my best to start the next battle at around that time.
- Results will be shown when poll is closed. I’ll announce the winner at the beginning of every following battle.
- Below the poll you’ll find a table of the battles. I’m going to update it with every new battle.
- The Final Battle is going to start August 16th. So this will accompany us through all of Summer.
- You can only pick one Servant - choose wisely
- Choose your pick based on taste!
The battles were decided randomly. Class, skills, utility and so on can be totally different, so it would make no sense to pick based on gameplay.
- Be nice to each other! Everyone has different taste and there’s no right nor wrong.
- Lastly and most importantly: Have Fun!