Summoning 5 star +10

How much orbs do i need to spend to +10 B.edelgard for the brave banner if i redeem my free 5 star pull and spark B.edelgard?

1 Like

Can’t really answer this question since it can vary drastically. Could take you 1000 Orbs, could take you 2000, could take you more, could take you less.

There’s no guarantee that you’ll even get her outside of the free pull and spark summon.
:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I am aware that luck is heavily involved here, like 2k orbs was only enough to get my B.micaiah at +5 last year but i just want to know on average roughly how much is it

CYL is regular banner percentages, right? I’ll load up a chart for ya

You might be better off pulling for her on a Hero Fest in the future. You should still get her as the 40 summon free pick here though :feh_flaynfish:

4 Likes

Here.

11 Likes

Thanks a lot

1 Like

I am aware the odds for hero fest but i cannot really resist the urge of getting her as i have been saving since January till now and doing free summons in all banners except for 2 banners that are vital to me even though some are very tempting like the legendary banner of L.edelgard

4 Likes

That’s fine too :feh_birbpeek:
This banner has its own merits like getting all the other Brave heroes as free picks if you summon a lot :feh_flaynfish:

3 Likes

I’m planning to get B!Edelgard to keep and B!Claude for fodder if I can. B!Dimitri seems awesome too, but I probably don’t need another lance infantry since I just +10ed Duo Ephraim. I’m also not in need of another DR tank, but I wouldn’t be sad if he appeared. B!Lysithea wouldn’t serve much of a purpose for me—I already have OG!Tharja to +10, F!Julia +0, and HS!Micaiah +0 for red tome infantry.

If any of them end up being amazing and meta, especially B!Edelgard, I’ll be going all-in on the Hero Fest in 6 months.

Congrats on having saved for so long and good luck on your summons!

1 Like

Thanks

Do you know how that calculates those percentages or does it do a sampling like the summon simulator on fehstuff? Bc with a sample size of 5k, the summon simulator is saying the 50% range is about 1550.

1 Like

Yeah, they both do a lot of sampling just like the mass summon simulator on fehstuff. 1550 orbs is closer to the 50% of summoning 11 copies but the question was orbs for 9 copies since OP mentioned that they would hypothetically redeem the free Edelgard and spark for Edelgard.

Here’s the same calculation on fehstuff’s summoning simulator with 5k samples:

Oopsie, you’re right, I forgot to consider that they were asking for only 9 copies :feh_eirikabulli:

1 Like