Summoning in the new CYL1 refine banner

Me: I want Brave Roy
IS:

12 Likes

Isn’t there going to be a revival banner with BRoy? That’ll be way better to get him.

Man don’t you just love it when you’re pulling for a unit and get their normal alt who shares a color :confused:

7 Likes

I hope for you he wasn’t +def :eyes:

2 Likes

OP was summoning on the revival banner hence the CYL1 refine banner

Better than me still I got a 3 ☆ :feh_bartre:

2 Likes

Got a Mordecai on mine. Strangely enough every time I pull him he seems to have perfect IVs (+ATK or +DEF/ -SPD)

1 Like

Wanted to try to get a free summon B.Lucina… got Est instead… would be nice if I was building her but I’m not

2 Likes

Pulled two blues and a green on the first circle, no luck. Oh well time to wait for Lucina to be on the weekly.

Well check out my amazingly lucky free summon!~

3 Likes

I got a four Star Roderick. Yaaaay. As if I didn’t already have a dozen manuals of him.

I like how we are just making mocking jokes about our crappy free summons and acting like they are actually good at some capacity

1 Like

I dab into free summoning the REEEEEEEEEIN

1 Like

Just a friendly reminder that Ike and Lucina are coming back later on a weekly banner.

1 Like

Don’t worry, it was the free summon

I tried to free summon Brave Ike but free summoned Female Adrift Corrin instead(+spd - hp)

wow he is a good unit, but if you are not gonna use him fodder him of for NFU, it is a good skill

2 Likes

FEMALE Corrin

2 Likes

ooops

at least she has double rally so

2 Likes

I don’t even remember my free summon :almdab:

3 Likes