Summoning luck on the latest l! chrom banner

Hello community just wanted to post about some summoning luck and what I personally did with them

What I personally did with these three is since I already have a copy of legendary lyn and Julia I used Julia for mirror impact and gave it to my sothis and then I gave desperation 3 and spd tactic 3 to my Barst and here’s a pic of them.

Oh also the ivs for the three summons were:
l! Chrom +res -spd
l! Julia +atk -res (my other copy was the one I foddered she had +hp)
l! Lyn +def -atk
Also also I know my barst is kinda trash but I gave him brazen atk spd 4 and he needs merges but I’m excited to merge him up

2 Likes

Subcategories where are you my love?

Nice summons but Sothis doesn’t even want mirror impact why did you kill a L!Julia for it

Literally just summoned these two

l! Alm +hp -spd
Gerik +res -spd

Had surprisingly poor luck on this banner myself. Spent around 300 orbs, and was doing almost full summons each time (only color I did not want units from was green). Pull 2 copies of Phina and 1 copy of Duma when I was hoping for Sothis/L!Alm/F!Corrin.

This really speaks to me.

Duma is especially disappointing as I have failed to summon him on every banner he has ever been on until this point-- But as of last month when Lif came out, it no longer mattered… SO, ofc, NOW the game lets me summon him lol.

4 Likes

Ah fldamn sorry took hear that man I’ve had the same experience going for certain banners I remember for the oc summer banner I went all the way to 8% trying to get summer gunthraa so I hope the next banner you get a free summon

1 Like