Support for quick teams?

Since there will be free 4* ticket, i think i might pick a good quick support for my okita

But whose better, Wu Zetian or atalante?

I don’t have either of them, but probably Atalante. Her first skill increases Quick for the entire team for 1 turn. It’s only 1 turn, but at least it’s a Quick boost.

Yan Qing’s support is more for generating crit stars, but other assassins can do similar

(by the way, both are non-limited servants, and there’s a limited 5* caster Quick support expected later this year)

Im sorry, i pick the wrong name…

I mean wu or atalante

And for an f2p, i dont have big expectation for skadi to come to my chaldea

Wu is the best quick support before Skadi’s arrival. Attack and quick buff makes her above other quick buffers.

3 Likes

Uh, between Wu and Atalante really not sure.
Atalante’s skill is only 1 turn, but after strengthening it’s a boost of between 30% and 50%
Wu’s is for 3 turns, but has a lower boost at only 10% to 20%

I guess it depends on burst damage, or sustained damage?

2 Likes

Wu.

Wu has a charisma stapled to a quick buff, plus a defense down and a bulk skill. Later she also removes buffs.
Atalante’s only support skill is the team quick buff, and that’s a bit awkward. She makes stars, but everyone else should be doing that already too. She’s otherwise a bit hard to use because of her garbage NP gain.

1 Like

Atalante doubles as a Skadi looper, albeit with a low damage ceiling.

Wuwu has a strong NP and will have a ridiculous one when she gets her upgrade.

For general use I’d suggest Atalante. Wu has a place, but is less splashable due to her class and her single-target NP. Also, her big ATK steroid is inconsistent, making her a debatable point DPS (again, 4* Assassin here) aside from her excellent NP.

Wu is the best quick support until Skadi, but you’ll want to 10/x/10 her and get her Bond ce.

1 Like

Wu is the best support out of the 2 but Atalante is more versatile and can turn into a good farmer in SkaSka sysrem.

1 Like

wu is way more useful and if you gonna use atalante better use her to clear a wave or as np looper

Wu it is then

But damn… Those skill up materials will be though