Surprised at the amount of gay men that use Zelda

Why do a lot of gay men use Zelda? Some of the best Zeldas I know happen to be gay. It doesn’t bother, it’s just funny. You’d think gay men would prefer something like Peach or Bayonetta.

Is there something about Zelda that attracts gay men?

2 Likes

You can use a character without being attracted to them

25 Likes

Wait wtf why??

6 Likes

What does your sexual preference have to do with playing a certain character in a videogame?

20 Likes

Attracted as in lured into them, not necessarily in a sexual way.

1 Like

Why do none of your threads ever make sense

15 Likes

Why are you questioning it is the real question

15 Likes

You clearly don’t know half of the Zelda community.

3 Likes

Pretty sure it’s just sheer coincidence. Iirc there are a few smash players who are gay/bi and use other characters other than zelda but I dont think there is a clear correlation between a character and their orientation.

2 Likes

What the actual ■■■■ is this thread

17 Likes

Actually here in Italy there is a famous youtuber whose Smash’s main is Peach. And he’s straight, he has a girlfriend.

While it’s true that characters like Bayonetta have a lot of gay fans, I don’t think the sexual preferences really matter. My main is Bayonetta, and I’m gay, but I also use Robin.

My main in Mortal Kombat is Mileena, but I just love her playstyle and her story, I don’t use her because I’m attracted to her/ I’m gay so I’m into women like her. Actually I use her because she wears purple costumes and I love purple

1 Like

Fire emblem heroes except its not

2 Likes

Idk… because they want play her? I dont see how their preference takes into account what character they play as.

But like first of all, why is this even a question

4 Likes

Good question
I’m just here for the cute Zelda art

7 Likes

FEH GP in a nutshell
also nice pfp

3 Likes

No idea :cat:

2 Likes

Thank you…I see u as well enjoy tbhk

2 Likes

@TeaTime

And to answer your question: Everyone plays Zelda because they want to win. Zelda is the best Zelda character in Ultimate. After her Green Zelda

7 Likes

why are these topics a thing?

2 Likes

Zeldadorf is fun :feh_flaynfish:

3 Likes