Sylvain as a lead unit

Here’s what @Umbriel’s Sylvain is doing in other people’s barracks as a lead unit:

Good friend, free fan service for the women in the barracks is valuable for boosting troop morale especially when considering that most of my competitive teams are comprised of women. (All the offense mythics are female, no surprise there)

Get a friend with Sylvain as a lead. I approve of his work.

14 Likes

WNd7

wait a minute…he left without me knowing

11 Likes

But I don’t really like Sylvain that much.

3 Likes

That’s fine, I dunno who the guy is either. He honestly reminds me of Sain from FE7, and you can’t really spell “Sylvain” without “Sain”. They’re both cavaliers who like women after all.

It’s more about service to the troops! Can you imagine how uplifting it is to see this really cheerful and hot guy visit your barracks during these dark times?

2 Likes

Yes, I can actually.

Everyone needs a little fun. :eyes:

5 Likes

Ingrid be like:

She don’t want to deal with his nonsense and neither do I

6 Likes

he will visit you one day Shiny just you wait

3 Likes

There’s no one home right now for however long he is waiting outside, please leave

4 Likes

:feh_elisad: come on Sylvain, i heard a couple of ladies over there that’ll cheer you up

2 Likes

I mean, i think its fun, simply because thats the character who would do it. Its a shame you can’t see those lead visiting quotes unless you get the unit actually coming in on the single slot that does.

I would like if it was an option like the summon quotes are but maybe its part of the friends list.

2 Likes

this makes me find Sylvain more annoying

can he please shut up

He’s probably just like this in 3h too :catcry:

1 Like

I mean he’s got some depth to his character, and he’s not a complete insufferable nuisance like he seemed initially…

So… There’s that.

2 Likes

I would say yes, but a) I don’t actually remember and b) that’s partly cause I just ignored what he said half the time while playing.

Because the game has to account for him being dead or not having any supports, not much of his character development is presented in the plot but if you look into his supports, he’s got some decent reasons that explain why thats how he presents himself.

3 Likes

I saw this a few days ago too.

Gotta respect his boldness.

1 Like

The quote is spot on for his character, especially pre timeskip. A Sylvain on my friend list visited me this morning and I laughed.

His flirtatiousness makes me want to hit him sometimes but he’s actually a lot more than just a flirt. He’s actually incredibly smart, and his behavior has a reason behind it. I don’t approve of what he does, but after seeing his backstory I understand why he behaves that way.

5 Likes

Quick, now you have to build a brigade full of Olivers. Let him see beauty himself ´^´

2 Likes

I mean like most characters, as you build supports you learn more about h and his past and that explains why sylvain is how he is. It doesn’t excuse his attitude but it made me like him more as a character.